How long did it take you to reach Golden League from 0LP in SFV?

I just thought I would make this forum for those that are proud to have reached Golden League in SFV (no matter the time taken to get there) and wanted to post how many days it took them to reach Golden League from 0LP as well as what character(s) they used.

To start this Forum off:

I myself went from 0LP to Golden League (hitting it at 4060LP) in 5 days using Alex the entire time. (And no I do not mean 5 days in a 24hour way, I mean 5 days with about 3 to 5 hours each day spent in Ranked match). Am very happy to have gotten it done in the short amount of time with the character I used :D

Can not wait to see what everyone else will have to post here as far as who they used and how long it took them :)

Cheers to the victory everyone! :D

1 hour a day playing ranked and I use 30 minutes afterwards to practice. I would say it took me 20 hours-ish (In-game hours) , could've been less if the matchmaking wasn't bad in the early stages of the game. I'm playing Cammy and to be frank, it wasn't easy to take risks with her especially since she has low stamina low stun, but if you master her she can be very threatening. 

Edited by Xeliot

Nice! Cammy can be mean when you get her down tho. Literally, I just jumped straight into ranked with Alex, he was one of my top 5 main in 3rd strike, so I took to him really quick in SFV.
But yea, I hear ya dude, I was including the wait and search time in between each match on my time to completion, but the servers suck so much lol.

Nash is also a good character. If you got the trophy early on the games release, I imagine it was easiest, because most noobs were still around and the pros were still figuring the game out lol :3

• Like 1