Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy

Lady Lilith

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/26/exclusive-assassins-creed-ezio-trilogy-to-launch-on-ps3/

Ensure that you have all of the pertinent backstory for Assassin’s Creed III by adding the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to your collection on November 13 for $39.99. Offered exclusively to PlayStation 3 gamers, the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy includes all three of Ezio Auditore da Firenze’s legendary adventures: Assassin’s Creed II with all downloadable content, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.

8026920750_3b5d602946_z.jpg

Meet Ezio, the dashing hero of the Italian Renaissance in Assassin’s Creed II as he embarks on a quest to avenge his fallen family members and uncover a despicable plot that threatens to plunge all of Italy into chaos! Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood picks up immediately following the events of AC2, and follows Ezio as he delves deep into the heart of corruption in Rome, and rises to a position of prominence and leadership in the Brotherhood. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Ezio has become an older, wiser leader of the Assassins… his path will lead him to exotic Constantinople in search of truth, but will he find it within the ancient homelands of the Assassins?

With Assassin’s Creed III primed to launch on October 30, follow up the biggest game of the season with a little background on another legendary Master Assassin: Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Where do you think Connor, our newest hero, learned all of his moves?

Pretty cool. I'd go for this if I didn't have the games separately.

the case looks very sick... sadly, I have a huge collection of assassins creed, and i already own these games... will have to buy this as well to make my collection even bigger. hopefully this will have the DLC so i can finally 100% revelations.

I think the wording could be misleading. It doesn't explicitly say that you get all the DLC for all three games, just for AC II, which I think is two extra chapters in Forli and maybe some armour. My hunch is that it doesn't, as firstly, if it did they would've made that a prominent piece of information, and secondly all the three DLC packs with trophies for Revelations cost me £19 and something pence, which works out at about $31 (Ubisoft mugged me without me realising it). Or if you want to go the other way $40 dollars is about £25, and that's just most of the DLC for one game. If this trilogy has all the DLC then they're practically giving it away.

• 2 months later...