PSN Trophies don't sync with this page

I do not know what the problem may be, but the thing is that I've been two days trying to update my profile in this page, and all the trophies I've obtained both in PS3 and PS4 are not shown here. I've checked that the trophies information are in public mode, and I've had no problems checking these trophies from other friends' PS3 and PS4.

I'm new on this forum so I do not know much about the rules. Sorry if this is not the place for this thread, and thank you to everyone taking their time into reading my problem.

normally, to narrow the problem down, it is a good idea to just look up your profile on the PSN servers directly.

this would be possible either via the Playstation mobile app or on the "public trophies" page: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

i just did this and oddly enough it tells me, that you don't have any trophies. are you sure all your privacy settings are in order?

I do not know what the problem may be, but the thing is that I've been two days trying to update my profile in this page, and all the trophies I've obtained both in PS3 and PS4 are not shown here. I've checked that the trophies information are in public mode, and I've had no problems checking these trophies from other friends' PS3 and PS4.

I'm new on this forum so I do not know much about the rules. Sorry if this is not the place for this thread, and thank you to everyone taking their time into reading my problem.

Looking at your profile on PSN, it appears that your profile is actually set to being completely private (or set to friends only), in either of those cases this site won't be able to see your trophies. To fix this, go to this page, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to step 7 - make sure it is set to "Anyone". After doing that and saving your settings, earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then update your profile here and all should be fixed! ;)

• Like 1

Could be a stupid question, but you did sync them on both consoles, right?

Yeah, I did. Several times actually since the first thing I thought is that probably they didn't sync properly. I've tried today again and still nothing, will keep looking what's the problem.

normally, to narrow the problem down, it is a good idea to just look up your profile on the PSN servers directly.

this would be possible either via the Playstation mobile app or on the "public trophies" page: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

i just did this and oddly enough it tells me, that you don't have any trophies. are you sure all your privacy settings are in order?

It appears you're right. That's odd, it didn't even cross my mind as I have done nothing to my trophies settings. Thank you, I will check the problem on my PSN account.

Looking at your profile on PSN, it appears that your profile is actually set to being completely private (or set to friends only), in either of those cases this site won't be able to see your trophies. To fix this, go to this page, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to step 7 - make sure it is set to "Anyone". After doing that and saving your settings, earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then update your profile here and all should be fixed! ;)

Oookay, you were right. What's odd is that according to my PS3 my trophies were public, but not according to my PS4.

I feel kinda stupid right now hahahaha.

Anyway thank you, in cases like this two and more brains work better than just one :)

• Like 2