This game is a POS

homleshobo

No idea. Never did that to me. If you own both a Vita and PS4 perhaps try cross saving and play it on the other device.

I'm redownloading it on my vita. I literally just deleted it. I figured oh hey ill just finish this on my PS4 since im at home...Go figure lol

I need to collect all of the stickers to finish this game. Every time i try to load a level "Sorry, there was a problem saving your game." The the POS crashes everytime!!!! Anyone else have any suggestions? 

Same thing, there was also the fact it crashed 4/5 times just OPENING the game. It was soooo annoying to reopen a game 5 times to play -_-

Yeah I had an issue with the saves corrupting twice. Worst part was it corrupted right before the trophy for beating the game? or something so I had to replay the game. It was an easy plat so I wasnt too mad but the saves corrupt really easy 

• 2 years later...

I got this a couple of days ago. I’m almost done with Dynamite Heights after starting a new game yesterday. If anyone else has this occur to them I advise you to stick to one platform instead of switching consoles to transfer your save from one to the other. I’m doing it on my PS4 because the Vita version is somewhat problematic.

Luckily, restarting the game deletes the current cross-save. I believe this was causing my problems as it would end up causing the game to crash on my Vita every time I loaded up Super Exploding Zoo. However, the PS4 version takes a long time to load any stage and freezes the game when it fails to load after you leave it unattended for 1-2 minutes.

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s all good now...

Edited by Skeptical69