Sony Trophies... Are They Worth It

Scarlet_Antidote

I'm getting trophies simply for the fact that I believe that one day, they will become rewarded with some PSNcurrency, that will enable us to buy at least minigames,avatars and other cool stuff, for points that will came from trophies (That would be really awesome imo). For now they are just for fun and that is one point of getting them. If you are not enjoying getting trophies then you just can enjoy games without trying hard to get ur trophies.

I like to complete games as much as humanly possible before I move onto a new one, so I always try for the platinum unless the requirements are just ridiculous (yeah I'm looking at you Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe). I mainly get trophies for fun or to give myself a challenge, although I do enjoy the occasional trophy binge on some casual games from time to time

TITANIUSX.png

Looking back on my life, I realized that how many things i could've done with life if I didn't go for trophies.

I regret ever going for them.

That is equivalent to saying " Looking back on my life, I realized how many things I could have done if I didn't play video games." That is entirely your prerogative, and I am sure that there are quite a few people who share your regret later in life, but that wasn't the trophies that lead you here, it was your desire to game that did.

I enjoyed the single one i've earned.the trophies are pushing me to play many games and find out what each game has to offer.

except from that,trophies are just a reason to play and burn the whole day for a better place on the leaderboard ( if you don't have anything else to do in your life ).

SONY manage to pull many <<addicted>> players in its market with these throphies and day after day the numbers are growing!

I love trophies, it's a fun reward system and that keeps people wanting to play the game until everything is accomplished. Having a platinum shows skill and ability too.

Of course there will be games to play just to play and that's even better but with an award system like trophies makes people feel great. At least for me.

It's more of a sense of self-satisfaction more than them being worthy or not. If you ask me, trophies adds nothing but that feel of accomplishment.

Wouldn't that feeling of accomplishment be something that the trophies add though?

EDIT: I think I misread your post ...

Edited by Sir_Bee

I thought that PS3 would have trophies due to XBOX360 achievements

That gives me a little push to buy a game that have trophies.

It's more of a sense of self-satisfaction more than them being worthy or not. If you ask me, trophies adds nothing but that feel of accomplishment.

your avatar is cute,中二病でも恋がしたい!?

• Like 1