Rant/Suggestions About Teamkilling

This is kind of a rant so I'll probably sound angry and make stupid comments but oh well. If you want to see the backstory, click here --> 

So basically what happened is I was teamkilled. Nothing huge there, happens frequently (Unfortunately) so I go to report and kick the guy, then I start getting votes to kick, and then I am kicked. This is hands down the scummiest thing that has ever happened to me. The added bonus that this was ranked makes it even worse. Not only did I receive an abandon match penalty, but I could be receiving other punishment since I was kicked by the other players. I don't know what provoked it, nobody else had mics, but I feel like I took an operator that somebody else wanted. Otherwise, this was just a troll. I was able to report the player to FairFight so maybe nothing will happen but I assume the worst. 

Ubisoft has clearly been working hard to address these problems and for that, I respect them. But here's my additional two cents. I think a community guard would be immensely helpful. What I mean is, a group of players, selected by Ubisoft, will be in charge of reviewing video clips and deciding who is the party at fault. These people would have to have a clean record, and would only be temporary. (Say, this group is changed every season.) That would be to keep people from abusing power. I think a similar system is used in Counter Strike GO, but I never played that game so I don't know. Either way I know it works there, it's getting more popular by the day. I think a similar system would help R6 as well.

I'll play bad guy here for a moment. Maybe you suck? In CoD if i see you are in my way or bringing my team down i'll kill you. Now i didn't see any indication of that in the video but it is only 56s i don't know if you played in another lobby or not with them.

The other case is dude is an ass.

• Like 1

I'll play bad guy here for a moment. Maybe you suck? In CoD if i see you are in my way or bringing my team down i'll kill you. Now i didn't see any indication of that in the video but it is only 56s i don't know if you played in another lobby or not with them.

The other case is dude is an ass.

I see where you're coming from, lol. I'm only Silver ranked. But this was only my first game in this lobby so I don't think that was the reason. Maybe he could tell Idk...

I'll play bad guy here for a moment. Maybe you suck? In CoD if i see you are in my way or bringing my team down i'll kill you. 

So you see someone bringing the team down so your solution it to bring the team down yourself? Seems legit :P.

OT, this happens every now and then. The players probably thought you were the teamkiller so they kicked you