Starhawk Singleplayer Campaign PS+

WOWJAREDISCOOL

Having actually bought a portion of Starhawk, from my experience you can only earn trophies from the campaign as well as things that can be earned in all game modes such as kill this guy 200 ft. away, etc. If it has either multi-player or Prospector in the trophy description, you CANNOT earn it in the single player portion.

I was wondering about this. I am utterly dissapointed!!!! :( I was interested in the campaign and not the MP. They should have created separate trophy lists. Well I'll just throw this game off my radar as I don't have an interest in the MP nor in lowering my percentage! Thanks for the info.

Yeah that PSN+ just give you freebies where 4/5 you need to buy all dlc or online pass in order to get 100%... And if I'm going for that game, first I need to complete Warhawk. But it's a possibility that mine PS3 or even I wil die before getting that platinum of insanity - Warhawk.

Edited by RuLZek

I guess they gave it out like that because this title need some more promo and by releasing only half of the game, they can get more customers. That's just my guess, though. 1-hour trial < Single Player Only < Full game. Don't forget that this game is 4 moths old, so it's stil a success for PS+ imo.

Answering your question, you can get 30 out of 37 trophies in single player mode, according to the guide I'm using.