Praise the Sun

Lying-Figure

Hi everyone.
My name is Adrian. I'm writing from Italy, although I am Polish, and I'm here to ask for any information if I have need. I'm a fan of Silent Hill, Tekken and the Souls saga. 
I hope not to bother with my bad English ^^

Oh, just another thing: it's a bit of time that I can't update my profile. Although I have also changed avatar, it appears on the card than the last. I would be really happy if someone could tell me what to do. Sorry again of the disorder. Have a nice day ^^

hi, I m from poland as well. Welcome and enjoy your stay :) You can update your psn profile once per hour if you are a normal member. Premium Members are able to update their profiles as many times as they want.

Edited by Saionji

Thanks for the reply ^^

I know that, but it's already a week I try to update it, and nothing changes with each update...

I see, sorry I cant link you to a specific thread as I saw some people had similar problem but I cant remember where it was. You can search this place thou, I m sure someone posted about it there.

Edited by Saionji

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Nice to see more Tekken fans. :D

Thanks ^^

I see, sorry I cant link you to a specific thread as I saw some people had similar problem but I cant remember where it was. You can search this place thou, I m sure someone posted about it there.

Thank you so much, finally it was just a little bug!

Thanks everybody ^^

Blessing of the sun upon your journey

May the flames guide thee ^^

Welcome! Nice choice in games there, especially the souls games and Tekken!

Hope you like it here!

Except Souls, are all games that I tried from childhood until today. Tekken in particular. 

• 3 weeks later...