My account is glitched?

so if you go on my profile you can see that my first trophy is from borderlands but before it said that it was a trophy from infamous

and if i go to my log the order goes like this 2,1,3,4,5,ect instead of 1,2,3,4,5,ect i dont know why this is but hopefully staff see this and can fix it becouse stunt man from infamous was my first trophy. 

The Borderlands trophy has no time stamp so it's listed before all trophies with time stamps. Unless a time stamp happens to show up for it then it'll stay listed as your first trophy.

but i remember stunt man from infamous was my first trophy and a few weeks ago it was but it changed for some reson

so if you go on my profile you can see that my first trophy is from borderlands but before it said that it was a trophy from infamous

and if i go to my log the order goes like this 2,1,3,4,5,ect instead of 1,2,3,4,5,ect i dont know why this is but hopefully staff see this and can fix it becouse stunt man from infamous was my first trophy. 

If you started earning trophies before creating a PSN account, your first trophies will be tagged "NO TIMESTAMP". After a while, you maybe updated your profile here, then the "NO TIMESTAMP" trophies will be synced out of order. Trust me, it also happened to me. See my Trophy Log if you don't believe me.

but i remember stunt man from infamous was my first trophy and a few weeks ago it was but it changed for some reson

Because the trophy from Borderlands is missing the time stamp and the site puts any and all trophies with missing time stamps first. The site has no other choice. They can't be ordered chronologically when there is no chronological data for the trophy, making it impossible to know where it falls in the order of your other trophies.

Edited by BooneIronshield

Looking at your trophy log, it seems your first 24 trophies are all missing time stamps. :( Any one of those could potentially switch to your 1st trophy during an update. Have fun with that. :/

Edited by Hemiak

Because the trophy from Borderlands is missing the time stamp and the site puts any and all trophies with missing time stamps first. The site has no other choice. They can't be ordered chronologically when there is no chronological data for the trophy, making it impossible to know where it falls in the order of your other trophies.

but the thing is i know what was my first trophy i remember so i want to see if i can get staff to fix it scince i remember what it was plus why dose it show 2,1,3,4,5 on trophy log instead of 1,2,3,4,5,ect?

----------------

ps if staff read this my first trophy was stunt man from infamous

but the thing is i know what was my first trophy i remember so i want to see if i can get staff to fix it scince i remember what it was plus why dose it show 2,1,3,4,5 on trophy log instead of 1,2,3,4,5,ect?

----------------

ps if staff read this my first trophy was stunt man from infamous

No one can fix missing timestamp.

Most people with missing timestamps know their first trophy but there can be nothing done to fix it.