You, Robot trophies help

Neme-ita

I think i'm docked on every enemy, but no trophies. My doubt is Spectrum robot in one of the quest i land on 2 enemies here Spectrum yellow single and green single and i kill other enemy and this not respawn after finish the game. Anyone have a list of the robot count for this? Is this missable or i miss something, thx

Since you platinumed the game, do you remember a room on the second map where there's one green robot and one of those colorful barriers on an upgrade module? It's the top most and left most room in the second map. I can not remove that barrier to get the upgrade points. I tried for about 20 minutes and I have no idea what to do.

Also on the right hand side if the second map there's a cracked wall that I can't seem to break. It shows the dot as if you can go there, but the wall won't break.

And one last thing, same map, there's a room with a laser that stops you from going into a teleporter that goes down and I have no idea if that's an area you can get to or not. And I apologize for the questions but there's like three people playing this game so there's no answers to this stiff anywhere yet.

Scratch that last part. You just needed a nearby civilian to get under the laser. Just missing the cracked wall and room with green robot now.

Ok I the cracked wall I understand nkw. But it's the colorful barriers blocking the upgrade points driving ne crazy.

1) There are several upgrades you can only get by having the Mirrored Shield upgrade to block both beams at once. The upgrade in the top left is one of these, so just go through with your shield up.

2) The cracked wall gets broken when you come through on the other side. You get to that area later. 

3) To get under the laser, you need to use the little green vacuum bot which you can find a few rooms back. You can tell what room it is by the small green door at the top left of a larger room.

Cheers

I got all of those. I'm now just missing these rooms that have colorful barriers blocking upgrade points and a room with a floor that has the colorful shield.

I have no idea how to remove these damn barriers. Shooting them doesn't seem to work at all.

And there's another one of those barriers blocking my progress now... Did I like miss something on how to take these shields down?

Well found a Youtube video and watched someone take down one of those barriers by randomly shooting stuff that wasn't the barrier. So I guess you shoot other shit in the room until it breaks?