Once one person does it

dsblink182

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks like one trophy must be glitched.  I see there's two people with every trophy but one.  And i've seen the guy posting on another forum.  He seems to really understand this game.

Yeah, I've done a few flybys of kerbin and I can also confirm it is currently glitched, the developers stated they're currently in the process of working on a patch.

Yeah, I've done a few flybys of kerbin and I can also confirm it is currently glitched, the developers stated they're currently in the process of working on a patch.

and yet I'm struggling to put a darn satellite into orbit.  I've never been so into a game that has completely dominated me.  lol   mIght have to watch you stream again here soon!  : )    really learned a lot last time, but still I'm no where near going to a new planet/moon.  see ya around!

and yet I'm struggling to put a darn satellite into orbit.  I've never been so into a game that has completely dominated me.  lol   mIght have to watch you stream again here soon!  : )    really learned a lot last time, but still I'm no where near going to a new planet/moon.  see ya around!

It's easier if you unlock a probe that has SAS on it. Otherwise you have to manually control the rocket and it can get messy fast