tower of Sarek better than developers video

barakmh

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks, this helped a lot.

I came back to the game after more than a year because of this. So I didn't know all the skills anymore, that knight shield attract/repel skill seems nice, but I forgot ... Didn't need it either though. In the part with the oblique ramp up to the right and those spiked balls falling down, I just used the thief to hang on the ceiling with the wire thing. Worked out better for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ugh I hated this trophy so much! Especially on the last part of the level is so cheap it's unreal. Infinate spawning skeletons when trying to switch between the wizard and the other 2 was ridiculous, literally panicked trying to do the correct mechanisms to climb the ledge without any characters dying, for me the skeletons didn't stay in that red ditch they kept climbing up and after killing them they respawn immediately ... Defiantly won't be playing the second chapter.

On the other note too, the lava does rise up.

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

• 5 years later...

This trophy was a legit 10/10 for me. I'm pretty terrible at platforming so that had alot to do with it but the last part with the skeletons was beyond annoying. I made it up there twice but died both times because of them. It took me a solid 3 hrs to do this trophy. 

• 4 weeks later...