List of games I 'need' to finish.

Joe56780

After seeing other checklists, I think it'd be nice to make one of my own, of the games I own and want to finish (deciding on platinums comes later). I'm only listing ones I believe I'll play anytime soon, and obviously a lot of PS+ games I just can't remember if I own or not. It'll start as a small list (despite having a huge backlog) so I don't build up too many things to do at once. I might add more but these are the games in my 'immediate' thoughts.

P = I'll consider Platinum after completion (depending on time required vs how much I like the game).

PS3:

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen,

South Park: Stick of Truth, (P)

Metal Gear Solid 4,

PS4:

Toukiden: Kiwami,

Furi,

Battlefield 4,

PS VITA:

Persona 4 Golden, (P)

Deception 4,

Metal Gear Solid 3

Completed:

Platinum:

• Like 3

You seem to have a cool attitude towards this, I'm shifting away from wanting to complete the games just for the sake of getting a platinum or 100%. Making that change is kinda hard for me, but I have set it as a goal to just complete all games that I have spent money on (just finish the campaign) and then get some trophies in the game if I wish to do so (and if it doesn't require too much time and effort unless I really like the game).

I wanna establish this habit of playing through a game and ignoring the trophies completely for the first playthrough and then maybe specifically getting them after finishing the game one time. In the past, focusing too much on trophies has taken away too much from the actual game, so I wanna change that and take this shit less serious.

I can only speak for the PS3 games on your list, as I got the plats for Dragon's Dogma and South Park.

SP isn't too time consuming, and is honestly a pretty simple platinum. DD on the other hand will take a respectable amount of time if you choose to go for that plat. But if you enjoy it like it did (115 hours altogether) it's a fun plat to go for.

Ignore what the user above me said and think of Vita as a PS4 accesory :P Try to focus on some good games PS3 has to offer, those PS3 games will slowly become less available soon because that console is dying unfortunately, slowly but surely.