Too many systems on my PSN Account

ClearVHS

Hello i currently have 4 PlayStation systems on my account, 3 are PS3's and 1 is a PS4 but i only own 1 ps3 and 1 ps4 but i did use my acc on other people systems so i guess thats why theres more. But i want to deactivate all systems but i want to know what that will do to my stems and how can i activate them back to my acc ? Also i have on my ps4 my acc set as primary but i want to make it normal not primary how does one do it ? thx for the help in advance

If you deactivate your account on all systems, all that will happen is that you won't be able to play the games that account has purchased until you log in and activate each console manually.

I believe on the ps3 if you go to the store and try to download something it will automatically activate that console for your account, so you wouldn't really notice a difference.

On ps4 you would just log in and go to psn and settings and activate as your primary console.

Nothing bad happens as long as you know your login info.

I recently had to "deactivate all" of my systems from the PlayStation website, as I have my original PS3 which went the YLOD (so I couldn't log in to it), had my profile on my friend's PS3 (which he formatted so I couldn't log in to it) and I just bought a pre-owned system and I could not activate it as it said I had too many systems also.

Since I could not physically log in to the two systems to deactivate them I had to go to the website and "deactivate all." Doing this will do as it says, but you may only do this ONCE every 6 months, so make sure you re-activate carefully. It does not hurt anything or delete anything. It just makes you activate your systems again.

Hello i currently have 4 PlayStation systems on my account, 3 are PS3's and 1 is a PS4 but i only own 1 ps3 and 1 ps4 but i did use my acc on other people systems so i guess thats why theres more. But i want to deactivate all systems but i want to know what that will do to my stems and how can i activate them back to my acc ? Also i have on my ps4 my acc set as primary but i want to make it normal not primary how does one do it ? thx for the help in advance

Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/devices/device-media-list.action?displayNavigation=false

Click Deactivate All. Click Yes on next screen. Make sure and read the warnings. 

Deactivate All Devices for Game MediaYou are about to deactivate all devices on your account for game media.

• This action can be performed only once every 6 months.
  • To play games that were previously downloaded, you will need to activate a device from the [Account Management] menu on the device.

This will clear you from your friends systems. 

Edited by bcks007

Hello i currently have 4 PlayStation systems on my account, 3 are PS3's and 1 is a PS4 but i only own 1 ps3 and 1 ps4 but i did use my acc on other people systems so i guess thats why theres more. 

Yes. Any PS3 you log into with your account is automatically added to your devices.

Also i have on my ps4 my acc set as primary but i want to make it normal not primary how does one do it ? thx for the help in advance

If you deactivate all systems, PS4 automatically becomes normal. 

If you, however, log into the PS4 again, and you don't have any other primary PS4, it will automatically switch to primary.

If it's the previous case about your brother, just activate your account there first.