where to get the staying power trophy?

NCSFan001

I did it at the Weapons Shipment Yard in Nebio Sud, in the second DLC island. If you re oppress it there's like 10 - 15 enemies standing around the middle area between the two garages, so you can zoom above it with your powered wingsuit then take them all out in one swoop. I had to do it twice though for whatever reason, and it popped on the second try after only a couple enemies. 

I would recommend doing the challenge for the Spark as well first, as the upgrades really help out with it. There's only the one challenge that's for destroying boats and helicopters and it's real easy to get 5 gears on, and that unlocks all the spark upgrades. 

Edited by ggamer15

Just after you obtain the weapon and get outside (still in the mission), there are 5 enemies on a platform, a helicopter, who delivers even more to that position and five men landing with their parachute not too far away. That's where I did it. Fly up high with the wingsuit-jetpack, switch to the parachute and wait for them to line up perfectly. If it doesn't work, reload the checkpoint and you can start over.

Edited by dalailama1989

I did it at the Weapons Shipment Yard in Nebio Sud, in the second DLC island. If you re oppress it there's like 10 - 15 enemies standing around the middle area between the two garages, so you can zoom above it with your powered wingsuit then take them all out in one swoop. I had to do it twice though for whatever reason, and it popped on the second try after only a couple enemies. 

I would recommend doing the challenge for the Spark as well first, as the upgrades really help out with it. There's only the one challenge that's for destroying boats and helicopters and it's real easy to get 5 gears on, and that unlocks all the spark upgrades. 

Thanks, worked great after a few tries!

An alternative method, for those that already passed that checkpoint, is to complete the DLC and then get 5 gears on the lone challenge the DLC offers. I got 4 gears my first attempt, but this is by far probably the easiest challenge in the whole game. Getting 5 gears is so easy. Once you have 5 gears, activate all 5 abilities and then go to any enemy military base you either don't have 100% on or re-oppress one you already completed. The lightning gun doesn't kill enemies immediately, so if you press the button, it'll literally knock down a group of enemies. Let them continuously call for re-enforcements while knocking them down. When you believe there's enough enemies around you, start the carnage.