Official SotM XXXIII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

SOTMXXXIII  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Signature:

I like the way you think evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. If you keep DEMON busy, I'll take care of the invites.

I thought you'd just use the Shinigami form...

240_render_ichigo.png

... or go hollow :|

977.jpg?1279575069

I bet he made the sword Masamune his horcrux :lol:.

Oh, that should be easy... Hey Demon, *points to next town* look, it's Sugizo! There, that should buy you some time. :P

You should know I'd take the Hollow version. 4vgQjV3.gif

Good idea, but since FFXV was delayed, I'll have to wait to get my Masamune...

117689_dayone_bonusLG.jpg

• Like 3

Oh, that should be easy... Hey Demon, *points to next town* look, it's Sugizo! There, that should buy you some time. :P

Masamune doesn't have a masamune? =/

Have you two got anymore guesses? Because you probably aren't gonna figure out who got it correct either.. :P

• Like 2

Masamune doesn't have a masamune? =/

Have you two got anymore guesses? Because you probably aren't gonna figure out who got it correct either.. :P

Sadly, no... crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I do have Ichigo's Bankai Zanpakuto though (but I don't think it's full-size). :P

I don't think so, I can't think of anything that hasn't been mentioned yet... I think you just like watching us squirm. xD

• Like 3

Sadly, no... crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I do have Ichigo's Bankai Zanpakuto though (but I don't think it's full-size). :P

I don't think so, I can't think of anything that hasn't been mentioned yet... I think you just like watching us squirm. xD

I honestly thought people would have figured it out by now. Especially with that last post I made (it was a big clue).

• Like 2

I honestly thought people would have figured it out by now. Especially with that last post I made (it was a big clue).

Hmm I'd say Final Fantasy but masamune isn't dedicated strictly to that.

But :hmm: that's my guess, I suppose.

That or Japanese mythology, or swords. My three guesses lol

• Like 3

Hmm I'd say Final Fantasy but masamune isn't dedicated strictly to that.

But :hmm: that's my guess, I suppose.

That or Japanese mythology, or swords. My three guesses lol

Not Final Fantasy.  It is a game series and there is a clue in my last post in that Signature Battle thread..

Pretty much, there is a game on Vita, but it is only available to Japan on the Vita, is on other systems - and translated.  That's a BIG clue.

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks. That should help. 

How come I get the feeling you got that edition just for the weapon?

Your consolation skills are wonderful, I feel so much better now :awesome:. I'm guessing Kuuhaku figured it out.

Pretty much, there is a game on Vita, but it is only available to Japan on the Vita, is on other systems - and translated.  That's a BIG clue.

Only thing that comes to mind with those clues is Dragon's Dogma, but I already guessed that ... :|.

• Like 3

Awesome, thanks. That should help. 

How come I get the feeling you got that edition just for the weapon?

Your consolation skills are wonderful, I feel so much better now :awesome:. I'm guessing Kuuhaku figured it out.

Only thing that comes to mind with those clues is Dragon's Dogma, but I already guessed that ... :|.

:P I haven't heard from kuuhaku since he suggested it might have been a Vita game.

Maybe I will give another clue.. when SotM is over.. this will be the biggest clue, if you don't get it then, then you lot are hopeless. =/

• Like 2

Has Yami even guessed?  Anyways not him either.

Nope, not Valkyia Chronicles.

Ahg ok so it's not a Namco Bandai game, it's a series, it was released on multiple platforms + vita in Japan (but no vita version anywhere else).

I'm hopeless... I'll think about it more later

• Like 2

:P I haven't heard from kuuhaku since he suggested it might have been a Vita game.

I suggested that as a joke xD You said it was a series a lot of people had never heard of and no one's heard of the vita :P

Although my serious guess is Dragon Quest.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 3

I suggested that as a joke xD You said it was a series a lot of people had never heard of and no one's heard of the vita :P

Worst part is I probably own one of the games :facepalm:

What else do we have to go by?

I guarantee Dragon has spreadsheets comparing vita NA/nonJP games to vita JP games. Anything that is missing is potentially the answer.

• Like 2

Not Dragon Quest.

Worst part is I probably own one of the games :facepalm:

What else do we have to go by?

I guarantee Dragon has spreadsheets comparing vita NA/nonJP games to vita JP games. Anything that is missing is potentially the answer.

Ok.  One small clue.. or it could be a big one.  It's made by Capcom.

• Like 2

Well that just threw out the two guesses I was going to make lol phantasy star or star ocean.... Hmmm

Not Dragon Quest.

Ok. One small clue.. or it could be a big one. It's made by Capcom.

Monster Hunter! Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4

Well that just threw out the two guesses I was going to make lol phantasy star or star ocean.... Hmmm

Monster Hunter!

minfilia21esaf.gif

I knew that was too big of a clue!

The first person who got it right was Izularia and they did it with pretty much no clues other than, "cmgravekeeper will probably never guess it even if I shown him a dragon from it" (and I tested that theory and it worked..).

• Like 2

W-what are you talking about? Haha... ha...bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862491

You are so busted :P.

*Quickly throws all the lists in the basement* I have no idea what you're talking about  ^_^ .

Ok.  One small clue.. or it could be a big one.  It's made by Capcom.

I like to point out that Capcom made Dragon's Dogma :lol:.

Monster Hunter!

Congrats :yay:. Never would've guessed it was this game.

• Like 3

I like to point out that Capcom made Dragon's Dogma :lol:.

I know this and I will like to point out Dragon's Dogma isn't Monster Hunter. :P

I think I remember seeing that name come up during all my research I was doing. studying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 It was one of the few I didn't mention though. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Oh well, you could have been the winner but you screwed up. :(

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

Congrats :yay:. Never would've guessed it was this game.

Ty ty! :D

If it wasn't for the Capcom tip I never would have gotten it. Only two (mentionable) franchises were not brought over by Capcom to the NA Vita, Dragons Dogma and Monster Hunter. You saved me the trouble of guessing Dragons Dogma lol

Oh well, you could have been the winner but you screwed up. :(

Btw what do I win? :D

• Like 3