Official SotM XXXIII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

SOTMXXXIII  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Signature:

oooh so that's why her main class is Dragoon in FFXIV, no wonder why everyone is calling her a dragon...

I'm a Dragoon because it was fun giving people heartattacks in Turn 10 with the tethers and jumping with them. :awesome:

It was also fun killing off the off tank with a Jump in Turn 13!

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 3

Results:

1st Place: DEMON 14/39 votes

u4nO5Ny.png

2nd Place: Yami 9/39 votes

IdfZFDx.png

Joint 3rd Place: TravisQuest 5/39 votes

02DGkry.png

Joint 3rd Place: RaveNScythE18 5/39 votes

srYrCPk.png

4th Place: Masamune 4/39 votes

SjoTOyN.png

5th Place: Nev 2/39 votes

U1Zb9v6.png

Results are now in! Thanks to everyone who voted and competed in this SotM.

The winner of this SotM is... DEMON! That's them on a streak now.

The next theme for SotM will be Supernatural.. so ghosts and all that creepy shit.  Hope to see you all there again! :)

Also, SotM sizing will go back to the normal limit of 500x275px and cmgravekeeper will be running it so send any early entries to him, he'll have the thread up when he usually has the thread up.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

Congrats DEMON :yay:.

I'm surprised the supernatural theme isn't saved for SotM XXXV, which would be around Halloween.

Thanks! 

I'll have horror themed themes all year around if I could help it...

2nd place, twice in a row xD Grats on winning once again DEMON ! :)

Nice sigs from all the others who participated too !

You streaked too! :P And thanks. :) If it helps, I ranked pretty high on the previous SotMs, maybe the next SotM is your one.

• Like 3

Congrats, Demon! :yay: I hope we see some real weird stuff in the next SotM. :P

I should've known this was Masamune's sig by looking at the render.

Yeah, I figured as much. xD I'm trying to get a Neptunia theme pushed through to either the SotM, or the Sig Battles, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. :P

Also it's strange, this is the second time on this thread I wasn't notified I was quoted... I wonder why? :hmm:

• Like 2

Congrats, Demon! :yay: I hope we see some real weird stuff in the next SotM. :P

Yeah, I figured as much. xD I'm trying to get a Neptunia theme pushed through to either the SotM, or the Sig Battles, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. :P

Also it's strange, this is the second time on this thread I wasn't notified I was quoted... I wonder why? :hmm:

Weird stuff? That's your speciality. :P  And thanks. :)

Do you have your nofications turned off for quotes?

• Like 1

Weird stuff? That's your speciality. :P  And thanks. :)

Do you have your nofications turned off for quotes?

Well, there are others that excel at it a lot more than me, but I should be able to manage something. xD

Nope, it notified me just fine that time too.

• Like 2

The easiest way would be to win the SotM or the SigBattle and choose HDN as the theme :awesome:.

Weird, I also had that problem once for a day or two, but then it fixed itself somehow.

• Like 2

The easiest way would be to win the SotM or the SigBattle and choose HDN as the theme :awesome:.

Weird, I also had that problem once for a day or two, but then it fixed itself somehow.

How would that make the win easy? As far as I can see that series has plenty of renders, there's lots of ways that theme can go. :P  We try to borden the themes though.. a good theme that would allow HDN in SotM would be Console-Chans, that way people aren't restricted to that series.

Probably was just a site server issue then.  They happen.

• Like 1

How would that make the win easy? As far as I can see that series has plenty of renders, there's lots of ways that theme can go. :P  We try to borden the themes though.. a good theme that would allow HDN in SotM would be Console-Chans, that way people aren't restricted to that series.

Probably was just a site server issue then.  They happen.

Somehow I get the feeling Masamune wants to restrict it to that series.

• Like 2

I've finally put my Pokemon Go aside to catch up on what's been happening around here. So how many SotM's has it been since I've been here? Feels like ages ago. :P

Nothing much.. SotM was totally not used for guessing the next Signature Battle in, nothing to see here.

Like hell, Demon was practically torturing us making us guess what that theme was going to be! crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Oh, & welcome back... for like the 3rd or 4th time. :P

• Like 4