News Bleach Manga Gets Live-Action Film in 2018 Starring Sota Fukushi

NEV

The latest issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shounen Jump has revealed that the manga series, Bleach, by Tite Kubo will be receiving a live action adaptation set to release in 2018 in Japan. The main character, Ichigo Kurosaki, will be portrayed by Sota Fukushi, best known in the Tokusatsu fandom as Gentaro Kisaragi aka Kamen Rider Fourze. Sota has become a rising star after his role in Kamen Rider.

The film will be directed by Shinsuke Sato, who directed the live action Gantz movies.

Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-18/bleach-manga-gets-live-action-film-in-2018-starring-sota-fukushi/.105510

14034743_10153979473188983_1939878560538

So does that mean the Anime will continue after the film? I've heard there would be second season for Attack on Titan after they done the films.

Ah mou, I can't think enough, I wish they continue the Anime that much! >.<

And guess what? I can't believe Kurosaki Ichigo will be potrayed by one of my favorite Kamen Rider actors! :D Oh Gentarou-san, I miss you so much! >.<

That's him : 

tumblr_lt2ns3qQDl1qanzq4o1_500.gif  tumblr_lnqp933ck41qa69wso1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mqhy6kqr4h1qz4rgp.gif   

tumblr_mr2gqaLqK51qb1ukwo1_500.gif

Edited by NEVEC1213

Ahhh, why can't Tite Kubo go independent or something and make Bleach manga/anime on his own? I hate that the final arc was rushed and I'm THINKING it had to do with Shounen Jump...

But I've come to terms that the manga is now over and I'm genuinely looking forward to this movie because I'm a huge Bleach fan  B)