Mission 13 problems !

DiscoOmi_XD

This is my second playtrought ! I try to get the pacifist trophy and the not alarmed trophy but here is the problem. I played to Mission 13 and every time i reach the middle of the area the guards getting alarmed every time ! I tried over 10 times with different ways but it dont helps...what i am doing wrong, is it a bug or is there a secret way ? I dont know what to do the i cant avoid the alarm.

This is my second playtrought ! I try to get the pacifist trophy and the not alarmed trophy but here is the problem. I played to Mission 13 and every time i reach the middle of the area the guards getting alarmed every time ! I tried over 10 times with different ways but it dont helps...what i am doing wrong, is it a bug or is there a secret way ? I dont know what to do the i cant avoid the alarm.

Maybe it is predicted by the game that you have a set-off alarm situation in that mission? If you have played previous Deus Ex game (Human Revolution) you should remember that HR had a couple predestined scenes where alarms could not have been avoided at all.

did you use the drill?

if you use the drill you automatically get an alarm later in the mission. just avoid touching or killing anything and go for the elevator. or if you bought the augument that makes you invoulnerable to electricity you can go through those blue pipes and bypass pretty much everything

Call Vega at the start, don't take out any enemies, don't use the drill, and use the pipe in top left corner of the first zone to bypass the hack.

I did a walkthrough of this on my channel (can't post a link from my pad atm but click under my sig if you want) and got foxiest at the end of the story just fine so it should work for you :)

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted Vega, did not touch the drill, and as soon as I get to to area with the stairs (first enemies) they go into search mode. I don't understand what's happening

Search mode is no problem, as long as an alarm did not go off, you're fine. If you set one off, you will hear it and get a short tutorial. If they're just searching or suspicious, don't worry about it ;)

Search mode is no problem, as long as an alarm did not go off, you're fine. If you set one off, you will hear it and get a short tutorial. If they're just searching or suspicious, don't worry about it ;)

Thx. It was cause the three guards below me could see me i guess. But then later on in the game, the stupid AI girl triggers a searching mode, and then some cops in the city randmly started searches too..... i dont have the alarm tutorial yet, so I guess I'm good. We shall see!

• Like 1