New Battle Mode trophies for Minecraft

ThiophenSJ

Is the one for taking 100 damage glitched? I had over 190 damage and still didn't get the trophy.

It should pop while in the match, I did it by getting hit with a pickaxe(I'm sure it could be any weapon), letting my health restore, repeat that until the trophy popped.

an easy way to get 'Tis but a scratch trophy SOLO Take 100 damage in a round of a public Battle game " you should have 2 accounts, your account and another one " you can make one " log in your 2 accounts, start a public Battle game, once the Battle starts go to the fire and let it hurt you till your life almost over, go to the water then eat anything you have, each time you will get 30 damage, so do that 4 times and you will get the trophy SOLO without any help.

Is the one for taking 100 damage glitched? I had over 190 damage and still didn't get the trophy.

I have the same problem on PS3. I was in a public match (which is clear, since I got other trophies in the same match too) and I received 120 damage, no trophy. Another try, 135 damage, no trophy. On PS4 however it worked perfectly fine and I already got all trophies on PS4.

Another thing I noticed: While the trophies popped on PS3, they don't show up in my trophy list at all. Is the PS3 trophy list not updated yet but the trophies are still obtainable somehow?

EDIT: Okay, it seems the 100 damage trophy didn't glitch on me - I have the trophy in my list, now that the psn got updated, I just didn't get the trophy notification yesterday.

Edited by ShadowStefan

Another thing I noticed: While the trophies popped on PS3, they don't show up in my trophy list at all. Is the PS3 trophy list not updated yet but the trophies are still obtainable somehow?

The trophies are updated to psn so you have them, but the list isn't up here yet so it can't show you trophies that don't exist, should be here by tomorrow since the other 2 lists are already

I have the same problem on PS3. I was in a public match (which is clear, since I got other trophies in the same match too) and I received 120 damage, no trophy. Another try, 135 damage, no trophy. On PS4 however it worked perfectly fine and I already got all trophies on PS4.

Annoying thing is, is im on PS4 so I hope its not glitched 

I know this is kind of off-topic from the battle mini game but I found out that the other trophies from the base game (plus expansion packs 1-3 on the PlayStation 3 Edition) can be unlocked within the mini games. Passing The Time popped randomly during a casual battle mini game on the PS Vita Edition therefore unlocking the platinum trophy for me! :platinum::D

I suppose Stayin’ Frosty unlocks here too in the Nether map upon consuming a potion of fire resistance taken from a chest then hopping into a lava pool.

Edited by Skeptical69

• 1 month later...