Skyrim Crash With No Mods...

CrimsonFalzar

So I do have one mod buttt Its only Sky UI just for better management So that means I have SKSE
My problem is my game crashes about maybe 5 minutes into me playing it and I don't know why I got skyrim to 

play on the PC along time (3 years) ago and I have yet to make it work with these crashes like 24/7 :/ 

So I do have one mod buttt Its only Sky UI just for better management So that means I have SKSE

My problem is my game crashes about maybe 5 minutes into me playing it and I don't know why I got skyrim to 

play on the PC along time (3 years) ago and I have yet to make it work with these crashes like 24/7 :/ 

Have you tried to run it without the mod and see if it still crashes? 

Have you tried to run it without the mod and see if it still crashes? 

Its if I use SKSE. If I use Normal Skyrim it crashes still but I can play for a bit longer... still crashes tho

I have reinstalled everything multipule times I have tried many things like i said I had this problem for 3 years sadly

It just sucks that I can't play with simple mods like SkyUI which is like the most helpful mod on Skyrim.

Edited by ChastityFail

Its if I use SKSE. If I use Normal Skyrim it crashes still but I can play for a bit longer... still crashes tho

I have reinstalled everything multipule times I have tried many things like i said I had this problem for 3 years sadly

It just sucks that I can't play with simple mods like SkyUI which is like the most helpful mod on Skyrim.

What are your system specs? Have you made sure your drivers are up to date?

• 3 months later...