• Entry 1
    • Entry 2
    • Entry 3
    • Entry 4
    • Entry 5
    • Entry 6
    • Entry 7
  3. 3. Vote for your favorite Novice signature:

Assuming you picked the renders, my guess will be final fantasy/RPG characters.

If CMG picked it then I'm guessing it'll be characters from some kind of tv show.

I picked the renders.. and you are close enough with that assumption. :P  Letting you know though.. the renders are only linked to each other slightly.

Edited by DEMON

I picked the renders.. and you are close enough with that assumption. :P  Letting you know though.. the renders are only linked to each other slightly.

No hints and I got close. And you said the guesses were painful :P

I'm gonna guess that the pro render is more of a big boss type render while the novice is more of a character style render.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

No hints and I got close. And you said the guesses were painful :P

I'm gonna guess that the pro render is more of a big boss type render while the novice is more of a character style render.

You got Novice correct there, but no, Pro render is not a boss type.

I'm guessing SOTM XXXIV ends on September 29th?

Halloween? Thriller? Horror? Supernatural? Japanese guitarists?

It should do.. cmgravekeeper is running it this time and we all know what he's like. :P  But nah, maybe Sept 30th.  I just like to have a weekend for submission period for Sig Battle as always likely to be more entries then.

Nope to all of those.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

It should do.. cmgravekeeper is running it this time and we all know what he's like. :P  But nah, maybe Sept 30th.  I just like to have a weekend for submission period for Sig Battle as always likely to be more entries then.

Nope to all of those.

I wonder if cmg can put down Pokemon Go long enough to host the SotM :P.

Damn :|.

• Like 1

cmgravekeeper quit Pokemon Go awhile ago; that twat's just lazy.

Good for him! I quit myself, it became apparent it was just a cash grab, no updates that anyone wanted, and despite the bugs they still rolled it out to dozens of countries every week. And now they say they're in the process of making new games. But I did enjoy it for the time that I did.
  • Like 1

Good for him! I quit myself, it became apparent it was just a cash grab, no updates that anyone wanted, and despite the bugs they still rolled it out to dozens of countries every week. And now they say they're in the process of making new games. But I did enjoy it for the time that I did.

I'm guessing you haven't got the latest update then. :awesome:

• Like 1

I'm guessing you haven't got the latest update then. :awesome:

I keep up to date on the updates, nothing that fixes the core problems of tracking imo. The buddy system is nifty, and interested me. But not enough to go back.

Look what saying pokemon go in a thread does, there's 8 Facebook users reading lol

• Like 1

cmgravekeeper quit Pokemon Go awhile ago; that twat's just lazy.

There's nothing wrong with that :awesome:.

I haven't started it yet ...

• Like 2

I keep up to date on the updates, nothing that fixes the core problems of tracking imo. The buddy system is nifty, and interested me. But not enough to go back.

Look what saying pokemon go in a thread does, there's 8 Facebook users reading lol

They'll get around to it at some point.. They have already stated they have barely touched what they want to do with the game yet. As far as I'm aware, the tracking was broken because of the maps where you caught the Pokemon displaying too much information so people were worried over that. I don't know about you guys in America with more spawn points overall but I have been able to find every rare Pokemon since they cleaned the tracker up that has came onto it. Walking is a daily thing I do.. So I honestly see no reason to quit playing personally.

And Dragon, I mean he's a lazy twat anyways when it comes to putting up SOTM.. Pokemon Go had no part in this. xD

• Like 3