NBA 2K13 My Career

Myers

My roommates bought this game and we've been playing a lot of quick matches. So I decided to try out the career mode. It's pretty sweet but hard. My guy is so terrible lol.

Just curious to see how far into the career mode everyone is. I'm about 10 games in and averaging about 2 ppg and 1.5 rpg lol. What about you?

About 35 or so games in playing as point guard, averaging 10 points per game 3 rebounds and 5 assists.I'm doing well I think, i'm poised to get rookie of the year which is awesome. Its tough but its very rewarding I think when you have a good game or things go in your favor. Mind you a lot of things about it suck like the constant changing of the man you are meant to mark then you get downgraded for him scoring the bucket. But oh well I'm really enjoying the game and have been hooked and playing it every day in the past week.

About 35 or so games in playing as point guard, averaging 10 points per game 3 rebounds and 5 assists.I'm doing well I think, i'm poised to get rookie of the year which is awesome. Its tough but its very rewarding I think when you have a good game or things go in your favor. Mind you a lot of things about it suck like the constant changing of the man you are meant to mark then you get downgraded for him scoring the bucket. But oh well I'm really enjoying the game and have been hooked and playing it every day in the past week.

I'm thinking about just starting over as a point guard. My SF is just too bad, even if I play decent I can't get hardly any skill points to make him better..

• 8 months later...