Is this platinum unarchiavable?

I don't have an actual answer to your question but you made this thread twice so please lock one of them. Thanks.

He can't lock it because he isn't premium. I'm supposing he is desesperate for an answer and simply created the same thread in both version of the game.

EDIT: Nope, he just double created. Asking the other thread to be removed right now.

OP, why would the platinum be impossible now? Did the Greed DLC changed something in the PS4 versions that made it impossible? Because I'm sure both vita versions didn't receive such patch and are still as possible as before, even though some struggle is envolved.

Edited by TheYuriG

Thank you for this. I wasn't aware that non-Premium members could not lock threads. 

You are welcome. Next time you see a duplicated thread, don't be afraid of reporting with a "duplicated" message in the box. Some times people click to post too fast and double create, the mods just remove the extra thread and nothing else happens.

You are welcome. Next time you see a duplicated thread, don't be afraid of reporting with a "duplicated" message in the box. Some times people click to post too fast and double create, the mods just remove the extra thread and nothing else happens.

Yeah, that's understandable, I didn't want to seem like a douche, simply just doing my part in making this site as polished as possible. Anyway, did you mean the "report" option that comes up while hovering over the OP? 

• Like 1

OP, why would the platinum be impossible now? Did the Greed DLC changed something in the PS4 versions that made it impossible? Because I'm sure both vita versions didn't receive such patch and are still as possible as before, even though some struggle is envolved.

This thread is for the Japanese trophy list, which came out a few months after the other two.

But yes, it is broken. I haven't played the game so I don't know what this guy is talking about, but that seems to be the gist of the problem.

• Like 2

This thread is for the Japanese trophy list, which came out a few months after the other two.

But yes, it is broken. I haven't played the game so I don't know what this guy is talking about, but that seems to be the gist of the problem.

Oooooohhhh, completely missed that. Well, game should be fixed one day when Afterbirth hits the japanese version of the game (if it ever does, that is).

OP, since this game has a very small playerbase on this site (around 300 if i checked right), I recommend that you directly message one of the highest % players in the leaderboards, ask them your question and hope they reply back in english. Use this link: http://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/4015-The-Binding-of-Isaac-RebirthCheck the flags and avoid the japanese ones, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 secrets pertaining to unlocking challenges don't unlock in the secrets menu (the challenges do however unlock), also the headless horseman boss fight is glitched an unobtainable without using a seed therefore without getting really lucky on 6 pip dice rooms you can't touch "The Pony" item.

I've tried contacting the developers multiple times even writing letters to get it fixed but they haven't replied or even hinted at fixing. Good ole Nicalis doing a crap job once again.

The game's one year JPN release anniversary is coming I plan on blasting editors from news sites about it and making a couple of forum posts on bigger social media networks to hopefully get their attention. But again it's Nicalis, the same people who are making Afterbirth Plus so that "the community can fix whatever problems they have with the game."

Edited by Kami-Kani
  • Like 4