error error error

So i just got this game today and when i load up the online a popup comes up that says error. when i click X it instantly pops up again that says error. I hit X again and it just keeps doing this. it wont let me back out, wont let me do anything else.

Anyone know whats going on?

This is happening for everyone since the update was released, you can still join games but you will constantly get the error message on crime.net. If you apply the friends only filter or go on crime.net offline you shouldn't get the error message.

They're aware of the issue but they're still trying to fix it.

There will be a patch by this week or next week but that doesn't include the fix to that issue.

The error message is just annoying, it will appear every 2-4 seconds and it will continue to stack up unless you choose a mission quickly. So be sure that you're ready to choose a mission quickly when you go open Crime.net and just keep pressing X to make the error message go away for a few seconds.

In short, do not go afk when you click on Crime.net.

https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheist/comments/51stz1/payday_2_the_big_score_ps4_status/

Edited by ipot_04

They're aware of the issue but they're still trying to fix it.

There will be a patch by this week or next week but that doesn't include the fix to that issue.

The error message is just annoying, it will appear every 2-4 seconds and it will continue to stack up unless you choose a mission quickly. So be sure that you're ready to choose a mission quickly when you go open Crime.net and just keep pressing X to make the error message go away for a few seconds.

In short, do not go afk when you click on Crime.net.

https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheist/comments/51stz1/payday_2_the_big_score_ps4_status/

..... o.o'''

Surprised this is on PS3/PS4 whatever... sounds like something you'd expect from steam early access!

Edited by MMDE