How to unlock Bedtime stories trophy?

I've been using this guide (http://www.trueachievements.com/Psycho-Pass-Mandatory-Happiness/walkthrough.htm?page=3) where that helped me get most of the trophies, but when I try to get that ending, somehow i get lost on where is that route at where I think it took me 4 playthroughs to understand of where is it at and I still don't get the trophy. One time when I looked at the border sentence saying do another play though, once I went to the library and shit someone, it give me 3 choices to explain why I shot the person instead of two choices that it should. Overall that part of the guide is a mess that at this point I about to just quit going all through for several times that it just isn't working at all no matter how I retry it.

Can someone please help me if anyone reaches this far?

I used that guide too.

I was messed up of something else. I had printed it and wrote a check when I chose something or saved etc. 

My choice on paper said 2/2 for example, but I had 3 choices, and  I checked it to make sure I didn't mess up myself, but I didn't seem to have.

I restarted it with the same save spot and it did the same thing again, so I simply when back to an earlier part and so forwarding fast didn't make it any longer really, it was also right, so worth the pain I wasted trying to figure it out. I did everything from there, and it was right that time. Weird.

I was sure the paper must have been wrong, but it wasn't. just something tripped wrong in that save I guess.

I see you do have that trophy now though, so that's good. :) Plus you are almost done!

I used that guide too.

I was messed up of something else. I had printed it and wrote a check when I chose something or saved etc. 

My choice on paper said 2/2 for example, but I had 3 choices, and  I checked it to make sure I didn't mess up myself, but I didn't seem to have.

I restarted it with the same save spot and it did the same thing again, so I simply when back to an earlier part and so forwarding fast didn't make it any longer really, it was also right, so worth the pain I wasted trying to figure it out. I did everything from there, and it was right that time. Weird.

I was sure the paper must have been wrong, but it wasn't. just something tripped wrong in that save I guess.

I see you do have that trophy now though, so that's good. :) Plus you are almost done!

Yeah I actually figured out of how to do it where that guide was quite tough. On to the last part where I will save that for later. How did you unlock the gallery trophies of the mini game points? That seems to be way hard for me to unlock the last few trophies

You'll have to play the mini game to death. Thankfully the  FreePlay version is there, it's why I got my Plat at 5:19am ... I was up all night playing that thing to get enough points to unlock everything. I've turned the game on twice since then to play FreePlay, it's addicting, I haven't "won", but you rack up a lot of points in the process of trying to get a 2506 block.

(Since I have no idea how it goes for other people, I just wrote about what an idiot I am, maybe. Ha ha.)

You'll have to play the mini game to death. Thankfully the  FreePlay version is there, it's why I got my Plat at 5:19am ... I was up all night playing that thing to get enough points to unlock everything. I've turned the game on twice since then to play FreePlay, it's addicting, I haven't "won", but you rack up a lot of points in the process of trying to get a 2506 block.

(Since I have no idea how it goes for other people, I just wrote about what an idiot I am, maybe. Ha ha.)

OK since I already done that thankfully, I got another question. I am missing one more scene replay which is file 24. Can you tell me what type of ending is that for me please? Only need to unlock scene trophy and that's it.

Trying to read that guide made my brain hurt. Well I just finished my first playthrough with guy, gonna do one with the girl and hopefully when I'm done with that there will be a proper guide up on here :)

Yeah, that guide looks hard to read, not worth the effort to try to decipher haha.  I just finished my first ending and I'll wait until someone makes a more simplified guide.

Edited by TomHoang