Uni's lazy stairway to shine

Tanuzomi

WySbNga.gif Coonish breaking news; or the way to say it's Update time bJGi48t.gif

A new month and much laziness to begin with this laaaate update... :'D

:platinum: #38: Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

1L55f8af.png

+

:platinum: #39: Senran Kagura Estival Versus

1L4ae5f3.png

Next one will took some time as I want Sen no Kiseki for my 40th here <3

Wooo, such hunter, very strong =D

Why not playing mute with proper voices? :awesome:

Everyone is strong because it's such a difficult game tho :awesome:

I dunno I hate playing games mute :/

Wow Congrats another Platinum to your list a great one, getting closer to 50 i see :D

Well if overcoming the lazyness for a while made this work of art if you overcome it for some hours we will see a Best sellers in Book stores :awesome.

Nope, it's my "nickname" in the normal world thats why it's strange online xD

I imagine i want to buy it too GE, i rea dby you that the firts one it's quite easy xD Ah don't tell me this thing i already want to buy SK:: EV :awesome:

I see Well no problem, then if you decide to play Rocket league tell me we could make some Match Togheter, yeah that's it, football (Please you're german call it right :P) with Cars :3

On Ps4 online i have that, PvZ and Smite xD

Ah well that's one of the best risks ever :awesome:xD

PS: Have you put just the image of the card and not the Car that link to your profile again in the signature?

Ha ha thx but the next ones will took some time since I choose a nice RPG as next platinum x'D

Imagine I would be to lazy to write a book... so I never got a bestseller status here x'D

I can't even update a single checklist in an instant so writing a book about laziness would took years... xD

GE:R was really easy not thought it first but well... it was easy... :awesome: SK EV was more like a big; MEH.... x'D

I will take it in mind but I must buy it first and it's currently not first prior since october grants very much I lvoe to have; Skyrim PS4, Iffy's game, World of final Fantasy et cetra xD

What is Smite? I don't know this..., too x'D

... I don't know what you mean with the trophy card... :lol:  Yeah just fixed it... lol

I'm liking your list. Keep going keep going!! :yay:

Thx a lot Jady <3 I will try as I never got lazy for gaming :'D

I now see why you liked Anette so much.

Ignore Bond is godly :awesome:

This is the best skill <3 If you are first to weak to break all, she is a life saver. If you later are to strong and kill them to fast, she is pure gold :awesome:

Besides that I just love her because her "date" scenes where so cute <3

Nice list, your trophy count is growing pretty quickly as well, you'll hit 50 before you know it.

...I see you have the platinum for saturday morning RPG. that makes you Master of the UNIverse. ;)

Thx but it will now take a little break, because I don'T think I will plat Sen no Kiseki THAT fast, too xD

But yeah I'm getting closer to my goal here :D

Saturday Morning RPG was pure gold <3 As first I just thought; meh... I got it several times recommended on Steam and skipped it everytime then I heard how many are talking cool about it und bought it.... it was definetely the best thing for a nice, short RPG =D

The sticker idea was very original :D

• Like 2

WySbNga.gif Coonish breaking news; or the way to say it's Update time bJGi48t.gif

A new month and much laziness to begin with this laaaate update... :'D

:platinum: #38: Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

1L55f8af.png

+

:platinum: #39: Senran Kagura Estival Versus

1L4ae5f3.png

Next one will took some time as I want Sen no Kiseki for my 40th here <3

Ha ha thx but the next ones will took some time since I choose a nice RPG as next platinum x'D

Imagine I would be to lazy to write a book... so I never got a bestseller status here x'D

I can't even update a single checklist in an instant so writing a book about laziness would took years... xD

GE:R was really easy not thought it first but well... it was easy... :awesome: SK EV was more like a big; MEH.... x'D

I will take it in mind but I must buy it first and it's currently not first prior since october grants very much I lvoe to have; Skyrim PS4, Iffy's game, World of final Fantasy et cetra xD

What is Smite? I don't know this..., too x'D

... I don't know what you mean with the trophy card... :lol:  Yeah just fixed it... lol

Ah i see, Sen no Kiseki you choosed, that's why i saw you playing TRails of Clod steel yesterday, you decided for it, well Good Choice, it should be a wonderful game :D But i'm sure you'll do it in like 2 weeks no more anyway xD

Well just Hire somebody to keep you away from you Playstation until you wrote it and here we have it :awesome:

But think all of the money you could do to get all the games you want from it, that's maybe will give you some will :3 xD

Ah i see well good to know honestly i was expecting something so hard to get quite annoying liek Monster Hunter, i prefer something a little Hard but not much, or i will buy Bloodborne :P Nah you girls can't appreciate the wonderful ""Aspect" of the game that make you NEED IT B) Joking aside yeah i've read it's less interesting than SV but oh well it supposed to be a Spin-Off i think so it's fine, when it's on sale again for 20 i'll get it :P

Yeah of course it was just to say not now or soon, enjoy the new games coming out, so many good ones this month yeah, i would replace Skyrim with DQ: Builders in my priorities if i were you ^_^

Really? Never heard of it on Pc? It's a MOBA were you fight online against other players using Gods or to conquer a place or to win in an arena, it's free on Ps4 even if it's quitea challenge as plainum really long, hard and Luck based with 2-3 trophies, i think since you ahve so many games to do maybe it's not worth it :P

Yeah now it's back to work again the card xD

Wow i wrote a lot xD:D

• 2 weeks later...

Yawn~ I was even lazy because of Firewatch... was done some while ago... :awesome:

100% #3: Firewatch

Le87c46.png

:platinum: #40: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

1Lb2b55c.png

+

:platinum: #41: Norn9 Var Commons

1L6fea35.png

And here it is; Firewatch was played because of the strong hidden Coon bonus there <3

As for Kiseki and Norn9 both where cool and now I wonder what should I play next on Vita-tan x'D

Ah i see, Sen no Kiseki you choosed, that's why i saw you playing TRails of Clod steel yesterday, you decided for it, well Good Choice, it should be a wonderful game :D But i'm sure you'll do it in like 2 weeks no more anyway xD

It was... 2 weeks and 22hours... :awesome: Guess if I wouldn't work it would be done faster... x'D But great game =D

• Like 4

Definitely not GE2, give the poor Aragami a rest :awesome:

(Totally not saying GE2, okay?)

Ha ha I will let them rest *pet my faved Gboro-Gboro gentle* since you already castrate'em hard :awesome:

And I don't own GE2 on Vita-tan only on PS4 so I go for boob-fun in Valkyrie Drive until World of Final Fantasy arrives me then :'D

• Like 2

Yawn~ I was even lazy because of Firewatch... was done some while ago... :awesome:

100% #3: Firewatch

Le87c46.png

:platinum: #40: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

1Lb2b55c.png

+

:platinum: #41: Norn9 Var Commons

1L6fea35.png

And here it is; Firewatch was played because of the strong hidden Coon bonus there <3

As for Kiseki and Norn9 both where cool and now I wonder what should I play next on Vita-tan x'D

It was... 2 weeks and 22hours... :awesome: Guess if I wouldn't work it would be done faster... x'D But great game =D

Congrats for all of This uni, really 2 Great platinums, in particular The legend of Heroes, i guess you'll play the second one soon :D

How did you found Firewatch? In my opinion wa sgreat until the last they then the end quite dissapointing :( Ah of course Congrats for the 100%, you found yuor trophy there xD

And Norn 9 how it is? Probably is the next PSPlus novel on Vita :awesome:

Wow You are a monster, told ya you would have done it in 2 weeks even with Work in the way xD Wow Seriously Amazing you are really fast in do this games i will take weeks! O.o

About the next one to do on Vita i see you write you have Valktrie Drive, so why do you even ask? :awesome:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Holy laziness... my laziness has done affection on my checklist, too...

:gold: #4: 100%

L11a33e.png

:platinum: #42: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

1Lfa575f.png

+

:platinum: #43: Amnesia: Memories

1Lb8d63a.png

+

:platinum: #44: Naruto Shippuden UNS2

1Lff36bf.png

These ones where earn abuout 1 month before except Naruto and Amnesia :facepalm:

Back to the newest one from monday and today;

:platinum: #45: Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

1La4d90e.png

+

:platinum: #46: Corpse Party: Blood Drive

1L721722.png

All hail my laziness and yay for finding "time" to do an update :awesome:

• Like 3