Uni's lazy stairway to shine

Tanuzomi

Well this certainly is better than someones wanna be something list :awesome:

I know this'll grow to an even better checklist with lots and lots of shiny platinum trophies. And maybe some 100% games :eyebrow:

And the love for the Tanuki is real. You have my support as well Tanu! 

12.gif

Strangely we don't think about Uni but about the best lazy raccoon though :awesome:

Is 'diffycult' a new word? :D

Though... not liking Marie because of how she talks in improper voice... now everyone sees what dub does :awesome:

Btw, you seem to not like dungeon crawlers considering you did not like Mind0 and RayGigant, that's a bit surprising considering the other gaming choices =D

Nice checklist, only 999 waits to be Platted :awesome:

Nice to see you create your Trophy checklist, it's a beautiful presentation with a lot of laziness. :P

The creator of this banner has done a wonderful job , it's really your image.
Good luck on your hunt trophy. You have my support , Tanu. :)

Raccoons will be proud of you.

raccoon-funny-animal-humor-20225801-950-

I wanted to do it for long but never found my self motivated then it turns out like a bad idea and yeah now my rivival is here xD

Jupp, I love the way it turns out, so much "Uni"que-ness there <3 Thx Shiki I will do my best, depending on time and work, and stuff... :'D

*gives ya back a coonish hug + high five*

Well this certainly is better than someones wanna be something list :awesome:

I know this'll grow to an even better checklist with lots and lots of shiny platinum trophies. And maybe some 100% games :eyebrow:

And the love for the Tanuki is real. You have my support as well Tanu! 

12.gif

Strangely we don't think about Uni but about the best lazy raccoon though :awesome:

Nah don't say that; I will check it out later but I don't belive that! ;D

Ha ha I hope so, too but vacation is near the end so also my progress will be a bit slow downed here + as I said I have bought funny 100% stuff like weird looking birds who want to be my boyfriend... :awesome: or the free Journey from PS+, too also bought Phantom Breaker looks cool and pixellicious here :'D The Tanuki's are always the best! xD

maxresdefault.jpg

Is 'diffycult' a new word? :D

Though... not liking Marie because of how she talks in improper voice... now everyone sees what dub does :awesome:

Btw, you seem to not like dungeon crawlers considering you did not like Mind0 and RayGigant, that's a bit surprising considering the other gaming choices =D

Nice checklist, only 999 waits to be Platted :awesome:

Diffycult.. is a new created coonish cult out there with the main goal to be lazy! :awesome: I'm dying in laziness slowly and embarassed :lol:

I knew I had somewhere typed something stupid but couldn't find out, thx :'D

The way to read through her texts annoyed me very much :( I guess the origin japanese wasn't so stupid like the always stupid western dub... plus the voices... such cool JP Seiyuu... wasted for; Stupidenglishwayoftalkingnuts :facepalm:

Well MindZero was like; a total lack of personality of the characters... such cheap Persona clones :( And that dungeon designs...  I really couldn't finy any love for it; Kotone was the only character I liked :'D

RayGigant was also a big disappointment I saw so many trailers (maybe that was my fault) and got addicted to buy it asap then I was like; Oh finished in 20h of gameplay..., also a reason I paused the game for a certain time ._.

But yeah I do like crawlers a lot, too. I just think I choosed the wrong here; maybe Demon Gaze or Dungeon Travelers + Criminal Girls is a better choice then...? The last one of course is not listed for any kind of fanservice... :eyebrow:

Back to the origin yandere Yotsuba I loved back then <3 I can't wait to play the Axe ending over and over again :'D

Thx Satoshi, will now be ereasing some cult... here :ninja:

EDIT: I even noticed almost all Enjoyment 10/10 yeah.. this is also a stupid fail here :'D

Edited by Uni

The way to read through her texts annoyed me very much :( I guess the origin japanese wasn't so stupid like the always stupid western dub... plus the voices... such cool JP Seiyuu... wasted for; Stupidenglishwayoftalkingnuts :facepalm:

No Kana no raifu...

I'm still proud of myself for finding JP playthrough and could play with the proper voice :awesome:

She has baka kirai saiteeee, but it's not written like some retard talk.

But yeah I do like crawlers a lot, too. I just think I choosed the wrong here; maybe Demon Gaze or Dungeon Travelers + Criminal Girls is a better choice then...? The last one of course is not listed for any kind of fanservice... :eyebrow:

Demon Gaze is definitely recommended crawler.

Dungeon Travelers is also nice.

But I liked Mind0 so... dunno :D

EDIT: I even noticed almost all Enjoyment 10/10 yeah.. this is also a stupid fail here :'D

But weeb games are always 10/10 :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

No Kana no raifu...

I'm still proud of myself for finding JP playthrough and could play with the proper voice :awesome:

She has baka kirai saiteeee, but it's not written like some retard talk.

I let you be alone with your one and only Kana to have an intimidate precious moment, if I can still tag along with my Eri then, tho :awesome:

I couldn't do that I won't understand... anything :'D I would only play it to find myself puzzled like crazy :'D The reason I wait until February ;_;

That whas exactly the point that makes her so stupid and annoying to me... :/ Why the heck this way of talking in her text so unnecessary and not weebish at all :emo:

Demon Gaze is definitely recommended crawler.

Dungeon Travelers is also nice.

But I liked Mind0 so... dunno :D

Then I will grab'em soon? =D My Vita-chan needs more love after the Senran games :'D

Let's call Mind a personal tasting stuff then; I was happy to finish it and found it terrible... the OP song was cool tho... :'D

But weeb games are always 10/10 :awesome:

Not when they have this "quality" dubs & subs to torture us hard... that makes the games not so loveable as in their origin Nippon-cchi Seiyuu paradise :awesome:

Not when they have this "quality" dubs & subs to torture us hard... that makes the games not so loveable as in their origin Nippon-cchi Seiyuu paradise :awesome:

Dubbed games do not deserve to be called weeb games! :awesome:

That whas exactly the point that makes her so stupid and annoying to me... :/ Why the heck this way of talking in her text so unnecessary and not weebish at all :emo:

You so need to watch/play her in Kanakoe, she's so precious there xD

WySbNga.gif Coonish breaking news; or the way to say it's Update time bJGi48t.gif

first update after just creating it yesterday whoo~ :yay:

:platinum: #35 - Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

1L3bf7a1.png

I will be starting soon Bon Appetit! after Shinovi; then went into late summer vacations with Estevival for my upcoming Vita plans :'D

One word: that was a very good Tropy Checklist. It had banners and all that other cool stuff.
Wish you further much fun with gaming. (And with being lazy :awesome: )

Thx a lot Blazy =D The stuff makes it so precious, belive me :'D

Even the cute new created cult "Diffycult" was the special price here :awesome:

Thx I will <3 I have an obsession for both :yay:

Great work on your trophy checklist Tanu! Them are some great looking banner!

I still need to complete redo my checklist.  :lol:

Thx a lot Verty =D Ha ha I rly loved that banner <3 So much "Uni"que-ness there :eyebrow:

Is it so bad? Nah~ I can't belive that ;3

Dubbed games do not deserve to be called weeb games! :awesome:

Dubbed weeb games should not be deserved to exist u mean :awesome:

You so need to watch/play her in Kanakoe, she's so precious there xD

KanaKoe? :'D That doesn't ring anything in my brain, whelp? :'D

• Like 4

WySbNga.gif Coonish breaking news; or the way to say it's Update time bJGi48t.gif

another update, another platinum, another lazy habit here, too :yay:

:platinum: #36 - Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!

1Lcb3a39.png

Whoo lazy long waited update because I was... lazy...

The correct translation is = I wanted to play games all the time after work + precious limited weekend time, so I didn't want to spend much time to text here while playing... =D

KanaKoe = Kana + Koe = Kana Hanazawa + Koe (voice) => In Kana-chan's voice =D

Makes sense... I even had the manga Koe no Katachi ='D

Well with Psycho Pass I enjoy Kana now for a while again :'D

OH! So you were working on This Uni, what a wonderful List, tomorrow i'll read it all very well, it's amazing :3

I overcome my laziness and yes created one :'D

Thx Puri my dear bud <3

Great list so far, keep it up. 

Thx I will try at least; wished I had sometimes more time for all the stuff I wanted to do especially with upcoming games out there :'D

Awesome checklist Tanu, keep up the good work :)!

Thx my neighborland hunter friend =D

Belive me I will or I try... because yeah never be to lazy for gaming :'D

Great checklist Uni  :)

The banner is nice

now that the weekend is here, I can start on my own checklist

now what theme will my checklist have and what kind of name stall it have, so much to think about  :hmm:

Thx marvel-kun <3

The banner is perfect for me =D I will check you're checklist out later after some gaming stuff :'D

Belive me I had no problem with my name here but more with the introduction stuff and layout :'D

good checklist Uni  :) 

keep up the good work  :) 

I will, I hope you will do great, too there =D

Nice job on the checklist. :)

Always nice to see other gamers who enjoyed Sleeping Dogs as much as I did. :D

Thx Stewart =D

Sleeping Dog was a great game; I totally loved it <3 I would even play the game again on my 4 but I must import the game first, because it's to brutal here so it's not available to buy lol... :awesome: :'D

• Like 2

another update, another platinum, another lazy habit here, too :yay:

:platinum: #36 - Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!

1Lcb3a39.png

Whoo lazy long waited update because I was... lazy...

The correct translation is = I wanted to play games all the time after work + precious limited weekend time, so I didn't want to spend much time to text here while playing... =D

I overcome my laziness and yes created one :'D

Thx Puri my dear bud <3

Well you really Overcome it, it's a Wonderful Job, Amazing Uni :3

So strange to be called like that Online it's the first time xD

Congrats for SK: Bon Appetit, i really should Finish Shinovi Versus :D

Hope you're having fun between SK: EV; God Eater and Psycho Pass :)

I don't knwo if you like it or have it but if you want to play some i'm in for Rocket league or Plan Vs Zombies :D

I thought you forgot about me :awesome::unsure:

another update, another platinum, another Aragami down =3

:platinum: #37: God Eater Resurrection

1L836de7.png

Mission complete!  Aragami down! Aragami way down!

That's what Hibari would say... and I only just think then: Hibari just pls no more speaking in english! Good grief my ears... :'3

Well you really Overcome it, it's a Wonderful Job, Amazing Uni :3

So strange to be called like that Online it's the first time xD

Congrats for SK: Bon Appetit, i really should Finish Shinovi Versus :D

Hope you're having fun between SK: EV; God Eater and Psycho Pass :)

I don't knwo if you like it or have it but if you want to play some i'm in for Rocket league or Plan Vs Zombies :D

I thought you forgot about me :awesome::unsure:

I am proud of myself once in my life I overcome... laziness... just for a few... secs... :dance::awesome:

Thx btw Puri =D Hope this name isn't bothering you here :'D

I had much fun with GE:R and P-P MH is very cool so far =D For Estival well I found Shinovi a bit more interesting... there is way to mcuh boobilicious powaa here :'D I just imaginge these creative finishers... :awesome:

Hmmm I don't like shooters and I don't want to kill Plants... :'( But Rocket Leaggue sounds very funny. It's this car soccer game right? WE can play it of course someday in near future :D

I don't forget ya there is only 1 risky foe here: LAZINESS :lol:

Edited by Uni
  • Like 4

1L836de7.png

Wooo, such hunter, very strong =D

That's what Hibari would say... and I only just think then: Hibari just pls no more speaking in english! Good grief my ears... :'3

Why not playing mute with proper voices? :awesome:

1L836de7.png

I am proud of myself once in my life I overcome... laziness... just for a few... secs... :dance::awesome:

Thx btw Puri =D Hope this name isn't bothering you here :'D

I had much fun with GE:R and P-P MH is very cool so far =D For Estival well I found Shinovi a bit more interesting... there is way to mcuh boobilicious powaa here :'D I just imaginge these creative finishers... :awesome:

Hmmm I don't like shooters and I don't want to kill Plants... :'( But Rocket Leaggue sounds very funny. It's this car soccer game right? WE can play it of course someday in near future :D

I don't forget ya there is only 1 risky foe here: LAZINESS :lol:

Wow Congrats another Platinum to your list a great one, getting closer to 50 i see :D

Well if overcoming the lazyness for a while made this work of art if you overcome it for some hours we will see a Best sellers in Book stores :awesome.

Nope, it's my "nickname" in the normal world thats why it's strange online xD

I imagine i want to buy it too GE, i rea dby you that the firts one it's quite easy xD Ah don't tell me this thing i already want to buy SK:: EV :awesome:

I see Well no problem, then if you decide to play Rocket league tell me we could make some Match Togheter, yeah that's it, football (Please you're german call it right :P) with Cars :3

On Ps4 online i have that, PvZ and Smite xD

Ah well that's one of the best risks ever :awesome:xD

PS: Have you put just the image of the card and not the Car that link to your profile again in the signature?

• Like 1