Big trouble regarding 1 trophy

INinjaRaidenI

Hi guys, I really need your help, the thing is that I earned the trophy called "Lockdown" but forgot to sync it, a few minutes later I needed to backup my saves cause my ps4 got troubles and needed to return it, got a new ps4, log in and then sync and the trophy didnt show up, then I launch the game and I make sure I met the requirements to get but no trophy popped up, does this mean that this game turn impossible to plat for me??? (btw I tried the "earn other trophy, then sync" method and I tried deleting my account and nothing happened). SERIOUSLY I NEED YOUR HELP :'(

I got a litte problem with doing it again, I made sure I met the requierements and I was sure that I didnt lose the first objective and surprise the trophy didnt popped up, Im scared af cause im afraid if the trophy never show up again and make it impossible to plat cause of that trophy.

Eternal, thanks, I thought that the trophy messed up my platinum, I was about to commit sudoku :'(

I got a litte problem with doing it again, I made sure I met the requierements and I was sure that I didnt lose the first objective and surprise the trophy didnt popped up, Im scared af cause im afraid if the trophy never show up again and make it impossible to plat cause of that trophy.

Eternal, thanks, I thought that the trophy messed up my platinum, I was about to commit sudoku :'(

Sudoku the puzzle game? Or do you mean Seppuku (Harakiri)

• Like 1

Honestly, read this last night and still bloody dying of laughter. By far the funniest thing I've seen on PSNP.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, don't worry! It's true, a lot of trophies on Overwatch are semi-glitched but nothing on the Overwatch trophy list is 100% glitched. Sometimes it pops the first time for people, others it takes 3 tries, for some it will take 7 and maybe for people like you and me, it'll pop the 100th time we fulfill the requirement. You see, Double Cap is glitched on me too but I believe it can be easily unlocked if I keep trying. 

Remember to fulfill the trophy requirements as many times as possible until it pops. And it will pop eventually, because like I said, there's no trophy on this list that is indefinitely glitched.

• Like 2