Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!

PSXtreme_

Today...9/19 is Talk like a Pirate Day...make sure to do this and aggravate EVERYONE completely... ALSO don't forget about the special deals available today...

At participating Krispy Kreme locations, aspiring bucaneers who talk like a pirate get a free glazed doughnut. Those who go the extra mile and dress like a pirate get a dozen free glazed doughnuts.
At participating Long John Silver's outlets you can hook a free fried fish or chicken tender by talking like a pirate. If you dress like a pirate you'll get a whole two-piece fish or chicken basket. (You might want to check out their dress requirements first).

talklikepirateday.jpg

• Like 3

You go into Krispy Kreme or Long John's dressed like a pirate and you're liable to get shot.

Especially if you bring the "accessories"...

url-11.jpeg

Oh my god, you're so right! They never specified which pirates. 

Remember kids in the states you can sue for ANYTHING and pretty much win. Like spilling hot coffee on your crotch suing McDonalds and winning. Thanks to Stricken, everyone should dress up like Somalian Pirates get shot and sue Krispy Kreme, you'll be rich!

• Like 2

Oh my god, you're so right! They never specified which pirates. 

Remember kids in the states you can sue for ANYTHING and pretty much win. Like spilling hot coffee on your crotch suing McDonalds and winning. Thanks to Stricken, everyone should dress up like Somalian Pirates get shot and sue Krispy Kreme, you'll be rich!

In fairness, that McDonald's coffee was fucking hot. When you actually look into that case, rather than believe the media & special interest group spin on it, I am completely on the side of the old woman.

These were her injuries:

WARNING: VERY NASTY PICTURES OF BURN INJURIES TO AN OLD LADY'S LEG AND CROTCH 

(Don't worry mods, no genitals on show)

vlcsnap-2011-08-10-20h17m46s43.jpg

Edited by StrickenBiged

In fairness, that McDonald's coffee was fucking hot. When you actually look into that case, rather than believe the media & special interest group spin on it, I am completely on the side of the old woman.

These were her injuries:

WARNING: VERY NASTY PICTURES OF BURN INJURIES TO AN OLD LADY'S LEG AND CROTCH 

(Don't worry mods, no genitals on show)

vlcsnap-2011-08-10-20h17m46s43.jpg

Oh I know all about the case and everything when I studied law, and I am on her side too. But in all common sense, usually coffee is hot, like 80C+ hot, why in gods name would you put that near your nether regions? Secondly, her burns wouldn't be so bad, but she was wearing cotton pants and it just absorbed and held ALL the coffee against her. I mean, yes, I'm on her side, but she was REALLY dancing with the devil. Cotton Pants + Putting hot coffee near her nether regions. Granted If I recall correctly, That McDonalds coffee was like 20-30 degree higher than coffee normally is heated too, so McDonalds didn't have to make it THAT hot. But still, common sense, don't put HOT stuff near your tidbits.

Oh I know all about the case and everything when I studied law, and I am on her side too. But in all common sense, usually coffee is hot, like 80C+ hot, why in gods name would you put that near your nether regions? Secondly, her burns wouldn't be so bad, but she was wearing cotton pants and it just absorbed and held ALL the coffee against her. I mean, yes, I'm on her side, but she was REALLY dancing with the devil. Cotton Pants + Putting hot coffee near her nether regions. Granted If I recall correctly, That McDonalds coffee was like 20-30 degree higher than coffee normally is heated too, so McDonalds didn't have to make it THAT hot. But still, common sense, don't put HOT stuff near your tidbits.

I see your point, and so did the jury. Remember, she was held to be 20% at fault for the accident. 

• Like 1

I see your point, and so did the jury. Remember, she was held to be 20% at fault for the accident. 

I remember reading that, what I'm just trying to get to is the states should include some sort of clause now-a-days because people literally after that McDonalds incident, people purposefully create situations to sue for when there is lack of caution now. Because someone if they wanted to dress as a somalian pirate, they could sue for liability and damages because Krispy Kreme did not put a specific pirate dress code or some shit. 

I remember reading that, what I'm just trying to get to is the states should include some sort of clause now-a-days because people literally after that McDonalds incident, people purposefully create situations to sue for when there is lack of caution now. Because someone if they wanted to dress as a somalian pirate, they could sue for liability and damages because Krispy Kreme did not put a specific pirate dress code or some shit. 

I'm sure some of them do. PI fraud has been going on for years though, not just since this case.

Unrelated, but I remember being in a car in Texas with my cousin and my uncle years ago. My cousin bit into his McDonalds burger, made a sound, then pulled a piece of glass out of his mouth. Luckily, he hadn't broken any teeth or cut his mouth. He started yelling about how he was going to be rich (we were little kids) and my uncle shot him down saying "no, you earn what you get in life, you ain't suing nobody". xD

• Like 1

I'm going to dress up like Pirate and get a dozen donuts, than my wife will, my father in-law will, mother in-law, both sister in-laws. 

September 19th, 2016  - The Day Lion ingested 72 Glazed donuts. R.I.P cholesterol.

You go into Krispy Kreme or Long John's dressed like a pirate and you're liable to get shot.

Especially if you bring the "accessories"...

url-11.jpeg

These comments made my day :lol:.

• Like 3