How Would you fix the PS Vita

dragon11gggg

• 2 weeks later...

I love these.

Anyway here's mine. 

Allowing more than one profile on each system.

Separating saves from the game so the save file doesn't get deleted when the game does.

Allowing the PSN store on the system to process more than one single purchase at a time. 

Get rid of the shitty back touch pad (although a lot of games have gone fuck it with that)

Oh and make more games. 

i agree with pretty much everything you said there the vita really needs some sort of Multi-User feature like the PS4 does and a better content/storage management system, the PS4 has one too!

that touch pad was annoying at times like when i use to play LBP PS Vita.  :shakefist:

i really wish Sony still made more first-party games. it really make me sad when i think they will never make anything like Tearaway or Gravity Rush for it anymore.  :(

to be honest i never knew the PS Store on the PS Vita could only purchase one product at a time (unlike how the regular Cart system can select multiple items at once then buy them all together, unless you really want to purchase one at a time). but now that i think about it, i guess your right...

EDIT: i just remembered there is a Live from PlayStation App on the Vita. man does that need an update to match the things the PS4's Live from PlayStation app can do. it can't view screenshots, video clips, archived broadcasts or YouTube live broadcasts. maybe even a bunch of other stuff too...  :rolleyes:

Edited by Skeptical69

Not sure if you got enough responses since I tried to fill out a survey, but it says request denied.

Anyways, personally I feel like it would be better if they localized more games. If you compare with the amount of games that Japan is getting compared to the US, Japan is getting bombarded with them (which makes me extremely jealous). Although the Vita and their games sell well there so there's that factor as well. I've noticed that mainly the genre's that get localized here are a lot of Dungeon crawling RPG games. I really wish they localized more VNs.. I know Japan has loadsssss of VN/Sims/etc.. which I've noticed that they're somewhat starting to localize some (and by some I literally mean one.. lol) although I wish Sony acknowledged the system in the US a lot more.

Most of my thoughts were posted by other people. Two other things:

- I keep hearing stories how developers abandon their ports because apparently it's not a very developer-friendly system (in my experience, Sony has a very rigid and closed system), maybe put a little bit of extra help?

- Just add trophy support to PSP games, ffs

Edited by fbdbh