Official SotM XXXIV

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXXIV  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Wow, I actually won?  :blink: Awesome (& it wasn't even a GIF), I liked how it turned out, but I didn't think it'd do that good. xD Thanks to everyone that voted for my sig! :yay:
Oh, & sorry for breaking your streak, Demon. :P

As for the theme... a little while back I was wanting to do a Hyperdimension Neptunia theme, but since it's October now, I'd rather see a Halloween theme. Or would that be too similar to what we just had?

• Like 4

Wow, I actually won?  :blink: Awesome (& it wasn't even a GIF), I liked how it turned out, but I didn't think it'd do that good. xD Thanks to everyone that voted for my sig! :yay:

As for the theme... a little while back I was wanting to do a Hyperdimension Neptunia theme, but since it's October now, I'd rather see a Halloween theme. Or would that be too similar to what we just had?

Completely up to you. Neither of those themes have been done yet. You have a bit of time to decide if you want to think it over or get other people's feedback. Congrats again and thank you for breaking Demon's streak. :)

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XXXV will be up soon. I'll have new thread posted soon with the theme that Masamune chooses.   :)

Completely up to you. Neither of those themes have been done yet. You have a bit of time to decide if you want to think it over or get other people's feedback.

I see what you're doing here. You want him to take his time so you can take your time putting up the next thread :P

Congrats Masamune on your second win.

• Like 3

I also would like to know how to make those borders on #3 to use on something, but my edit skills are next to non-existent, even if I had to do some editing here and that for some stuff..

There's a few ways to do stuff like that, how I did it was first just make the sig normally, then looked around for a border I liked (searched Google images for "grunge border", showing only transparent colored images), once I found one, I'd usually have to edit it a bit to fit the sig right.

Then back to the sig I'd just "copy merged", paste the new layer, add/position the new border & "select pixels", then delete the selection from the merged layer. To save it like that, just disable all the other layers.

Sorry if that was a bit hard to understand, I really suck at explaining things & tutorials. :P

• Like 2

I see what you're doing here. You want him to take his time so you can take your time putting up the next thread :P

Congrats Masamune on your second win.

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids. :P

There's a few ways to do stuff like that, how I did it was first just make the sig normally, then looked around for a border I liked (searched Google images for "grunge border", showing only transparent colored images), once I found one, I'd usually have to edit it a bit to fit the sig right.

Then back to the sig I'd just "copy merged", paste the new layer, add/position the new border & "select pixels", then delete the selection from the merged layer. To save it like that, just disable all the other layers.

Sorry if that was a bit hard to understand, I really suck at explaining things & tutorials. :P

You should make a tutorial. :)

Also Masamune chose the next theme to be Hyperdimension Neptunia. You can start entries and submissions now. Thread will be up after Sig Battle ends.

• Like 2

Thanks, I think that I at least got the general idea on how to do it. I will try it someday when I have time.

• Like 1

Congrats with the win :yay:. Though you haven't broken Demon's winning streak completely, there's still the Sig Battle :awesome:.

I really suck at explaining things & tutorials. :P

You should make a tutorial. :)

I agree, do it Masamune.

So close to 3 in a row. Masamune I'm going to destroy you.. :P

I get a feeling this Sig Battle is going to be great. Here's something to set the mood for your rematch :awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

• Like 4

Congrats with the win :yay:. Though you haven't broken Demon's winning streak completely, there's still the Sig Battle :awesome:.

I agree, do it Masamune.

If we're counting the Sig Battles, then Demon probably will destroy me, I seem to have worse luck when it comes to those. Must be because Demon has the home-field advantage. :P

What part of "I suck at tutorials" don't you people understand?! crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I-I mean, it's not because I'm lazy or anything... ha, haha... sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 2

If we're counting the Sig Battles, then Demon probably will destroy me, I seem to have worse luck when it comes to those. Must be because Demon has the home-field advantage. :P

So Hyperdimension Neptunia .... what are the odds you're going to create an Iris Heart sig? :P

Don't worry, I usually place at the last 3 too so we can go sit in the corner together and feel sorry for ourselves :highfive:.

What part of "I suck at tutorials" don't you people understand?! crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I-I mean, it's not because I'm lazy or anything... ha, haha... sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I don't understand all of it, that's why I need a tutorial  :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

So Hyperdimension Neptunia .... what are the odds you're going to create an Iris Heart sig? :P

Don't worry, I usually place at the last 3 too so we can go sit in the corner together and feel sorry for ourselves :highfive:.

I don't understand all of it, that's why I need a tutorial  :awesome:.

Actually, I almost forgot, but I did do an Iris Heart sig a little while back (XXXIII?), didn't I? & believe it or not, but Iris Heart isn't my favorite character in the series (although she is towards the top of the list). :P

Was that supposed to make me feel better? silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Never! desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 1

Actually, I almost forgot, but I did do an Iris Heart sig a little while back (XXXIII?), didn't I? & believe it or not, but Iris Heart isn't my favorite character in the series (although she is towards the top of the list). :P

Was that supposed to make me feel better? silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Never! desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I remember something about an Iris Heart sig. I really thought she was your favourite character.

Yeah, it was.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...