Trophy list not showing

Midget_Sammi

Hi guys 

I've just downloaded this from when it was a psplus game, done all the updates. Got to chapter 2 and thought id check the trophy list. Synced my trophies but it's not showing up...I reset my ps3, rescyned my trophies about 14 billion times and can't find anything online about this? I'm in the UK, any ideas? or am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall? I cry :(

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know if this is the problem but did you obtain at least one trophy? Maybe the trophy list only shows up if you have at least one trophy.

I should have earned one didn't pop :(

Trophy data in your system should have been corrupted. I would delete the whole thing and try again, if I were you.

Was hoping to avoid that :( Thank you will delete and try again! Better find something else to play this evening then haha! Thank you

• Like 2

Fml I'm not finishing work until midnight so will put it on D/L overnight on my spare ps3.

It's just annoying I was really enjoying the game but need my trophies xD

Honestly I tried Googling to see if anyone else had the problem, but I can't even find that lol I highly doubt you would run into the same download error twice. I'm sure it's possible, but wow lol 

I know! I googled it for ages then thought I was going crazy xD

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the ps3 it's on it's way out. Will update once I have it downloaded on my other ps3 xD

Strange problem. I don't think it may be the ps3 on it's way out lol it looks more like a software issue.

Sorry guys work's been crazy busy so I haven't been online.

I haven't got it on psp. The psp doesn't have trophies.

Ps3 is online.

Didn't think of it being hidden...how do I check that? If it's as simple as that I'm going to beat myself for being so stupid haha

Yakuza 5 trophy list is showing and unlocking fine :)