Scorchers DLC problem

CarryLikeMari-ah

Just bought & installed this dlc but have no idea how to start it, i have a save at the end of the game & a save after the first mission, no quest available to start. I also dont have ultra nightmare as a selectable difficulty. WTF is wrong with this dlc? Any ideas, solutions? I spent more money on the dlc than the game

There is a door at the back of the first settlement (Hagar Settlement) you get to that will take you into the sewers to start the DLC.  If I remember correctly, you need to complete a couple of missions first before it unlocks.

Ultra Nightmare will only unlock once you have cleared the game on Nightmare difficulty (or at least that was the case for me)

If those don't help/work then check what region your disc is against the region of the DLC.

Edited by Rach
  • Like 2

There is a door at the back of the first settlement (Hagar Settlement) you get to that will take you into the sewers to start the DLC.  If I remember correctly, you need to complete a couple of missions first before it unlocks.

If I remember correctly Sewers DLC was a different DLC and without trophies.

You should get a notification about a new mission while playing the game and that you must travel to a certain location to start Scorchers DLC story. Also I think Ultra Nightmare difficulty was available as soon as you install this DLC.

If I remember correctly Sewers DLC was a different DLC and without trophies.

I just checked it against the guide I used at the time, and it definitely says that the Scorchers DLC is accessed through a door at Hagar Settlement (whereas the sewers DLC is accessed via 9 different points and I didn't ever buy that one due to limited funds)

OP - If you're still having problems, I suggest backing up your saves and deleting all the install data for the game and reinstalling it and the DLC.  Also check you have patch 1.02 installed as that's a requirement for being able to play the DLC.

Edited by Rach

• 4 months later...