just curious - why is the top rank for games 'S'? also..

Go to solution Solved by rockstarjazz,

You know you didn't do it the best way when you click your trophy card and it only opens up the image instead of taking to your profile.

Exactly my point :highfive:.

I didn't say you were wrong Archon and I know what you both mean, but I'm happy with mine and don't really mind the nonlinking profile factor of it.

I didn't say you were wrong Archon and I know what you both mean, but I'm happy with mine and don't really mind the nonlinking profile factor of it.

Bring the great completionist you are, i find it strange you are doing something halfway. Linking a card to profile is something we do to ease the work of whoever is going tolook at our trophies, not for ourselves. I don't need to check my profile, I know the games I play, hahaha.

Bring the great completionist you are, i find it strange you are doing something halfway. Linking a card to profile is something we do to ease the work of whoever is going tolook at our trophies, not for ourselves. I don't need to check my profile, I know the games I play, hahaha.

If I'm happy with something, it isn't halfway, it's done. I'm happy with it so I don't mind. Besides, it's not that hard to find my profile without the link, I doubt that's going to bother anybody. My biggest viewer is probably myself anyway, I always look at my own profile to correct / edit things up and also to set goals / know what I will be doing next. So, in a sense, I'm kinda just doing this for myself, as selfish as that may sound.  :P

If I'm happy with something, it isn't halfway, it's done. I'm happy with it so I don't mind. Besides, it's not that hard to find my profile without the link, I doubt that's going to bother anybody. My biggest viewer is probably myself anyway, I always look at my own profile to correct / edit things up and also to set goals / know what I will be doing next. So, in a sense, I'm kinda just doing this for myself, as selfish as that may sound.  :P

It did bother me, reason why i replied to you, but that's alright if you wanna keep it this way, i'm not one to say what you must or must not do. :P