Blind playthrough recommended?

The guide shows a lot of missables, but also two playthroughs. I always like to keep my first playthrough blind. Is that recommended with this game, or do both playthroughs have a certain focus on specific missables? Three playthroughs is a bit much just to have a blind experience...

• Like 2

While I share the same feeling of playing any game blind for the 1st time, Trails of Cold Steel has a lot of missables that makes it dangerous. If you really wanna do it, I recommend 2 things:

- make notes of the bonding events you attend;

- talk with every single NPC available before advancing the story;

• Like 2

I'd also recommend working on the chests too, since their content won't be useful on the second playthrough.

Look at the maps that show where's the treasure chests are in the guide until you get the Detection Quartz; that one will show all the treasure chests in the area, so you can stop using the guide if you want

• Like 1

Yeah blind playthrough is always recommended in this game. And since there's always that NG+, it's a win-win situation. 

This is one of those games where the pure experience is best enjoyed while journeying to the unknown,

as this series in particular has alot of surprise factor and plot twists, and in-depth story in particular.

• 2 years later...