The new Boss Trophy, annyone know how to flip?

DividedByMankind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if there is a way to see which we have killed or flipped?

Sadly there isn't. The only way is to check out your major rackets and see if the unique NPC is there. They usually would give a comment when you are around like everything is good or thank you for giving them a chance.

----

Perhaps a few tips I could share in case people didn't pay attention to the tutorial in the beginning:

1. Wiretap the area where the Star icon is around. To check if that area has been covered, open map, press L3. If it's green, you're good.

2. Don't leave your game hanging at the recruit/kill decision. I just realized there's a timer which will auto kill the person if you're too slow.

3. There are a few scripted kills. You can't do anything about it. Always make sure you have wiretapped the area before proceeding.

So if I don't flip some boss, and start new game. I have to flip the same boss or anyone?

New game is a clean slate. You start from square one.

But that doesn't mean you have to struggle again, because your experience will prove useful. Use your experience for new game strategy; steal some money, buy only the effective guns, and whatever you think works.

Edited by Kanemitsu_sg
  • Like 1

Sadly there isn't. The only way is to check out your major rackets and see if the unique NPC is there. They usually would give a comment when you are around like everything is good or thank you for giving them a chance.

----

Perhaps a few tips I could share in case people didn't pay attention to the tutorial in the beginning:

1. Wiretap the area where the Star icon is around. To check if that area has been covered, open map, press L3. If it's green, you're good.

2. Don't leave your game hanging at the recruit/kill decision. I just realized there's a timer which will auto kill the person if you're too slow.

3. There are a few scripted kills. You can't do anything about it. Always make sure you have wiretapped the area before proceeding.

Ahh okay thanks

But that doesn't mean you have to struggle again, because your experience will prove useful. Use your experience for new game strategy; steal some money, buy only the effective guns, and whatever you think works.

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2016 at 2:10 AM, Kanemitsu_sg said:

----

It's in journal showing who your flipped or killed!