Soultaker655's Let's Finish Events FAQs.

So why just the Japanese versions of the Tales games? Besides Vesperia and Innocence every other PS3/V/4 Tales games has been localized. Would it not just be simpler and more inclusive to have a Let's finish Tales (The Series)?

There would be a lot more incentive to join the event if it was for the entire Tales series. I already have Tales of Hearts R waiting in my backlog.

So why just the Japanese versions of the Tales games? Besides Vesperia and Innocence every other PS3/V/4 Tales games has been localized. Would it not just be simpler and more inclusive to have a Let's finish Tales (The Series)?

Um... I guess it would be... but then people wouldn't be motivated to start the Japanese versions =D

Plus, I'm not sure if deadline to localized Berseria is long enough. 

For Japanese, deadline would be localized Vesperia, therefore, never :D

Um... I guess it would be... but then people wouldn't be motivated to start the Japanese versions =D

Plus, I'm not sure if deadline to localized Berseria is long enough.

For Japanese, deadline would be localized Vesperia, therefore, never :D

Like the Kingdom Hearts let's finish the goal would be to finish a Tales game before Berseria released. I'll make the event soon.

Since this is pretty much defining picture for Sen, I think this could be a nice base. Plus, it does not have Falcom watermark like other official wallpapers.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jv1JU31l0So/maxresdefault.jpg

(And because Fie-tan is mecha kawaii here :awesome:)

So, the banner is taking a bit longer than I expected due to the ribbons in the logo. I have to work around those, which is a bit time-consuming. In the meantime you can enjoy this avatar 

xhIb2MR.png

Don't worry, did that immediately =)

Anyway, back to the problem, you mean the ribbons in the Sen logo? If it's problematic, you can remove it since it's going to be (unfortunately :awesome:) event for localized Sen =)

Ok, I thought you might like it. At first I was thinking about adding cat ears too, but didn't know if you'd like that.

I'm using this English logo:

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Stee

I'm already halfway done with it, so would be a shame to switch to another one.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Ok, I thought you might like it. At first I was thinking about adding cat ears too, but didn't know if you'd like that.

Wohoo, Nekomimi Fie would be godly xD

I'm using this English logo:

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Stee

I'm already halfway done with it, so would be a shame to switch to another one.

I think working with the Japanese would be easier but if you are halfway done, good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoy

sKbubtP.png

I think working with the Japanese would be easier but if you are halfway done, good luck :)

It's almost finished, I just need your opinion about something. Which version do you prefer: the blended text that shows the background or the text that sticks out?

gaL53cv.png

aPLDSSY.png