Endings and how to beat them

Khalashnikovf

Since this game plays like 20 people around the globe, we should try here to create some oir guide. Im still missing few endings and Im nit able to track them down (B,H,O and P).

Please feel free to add here any desription with any ending you know exactly how to achieve.

Only few people I found are talking about this: http://steamcommunity.com/app/508740/discussions/0/350543389011404828/

Ending A: Try not talk too much about your kidnapping, Drive left, Stay with Olga, drive more careful left, Stay with Olga, Drive fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Ending A: Try not talk too much about your kidnapping, Drive left, Stay with Olga, drive more careful left, Stay with Olga, Drive fast.

so, are you going to continue this list? 

i'm also currently trying to get all endings and captured a video for every ending that i got so far. started uploading a playlist to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxPTPinnGbTrS4CcoOBjc9wAaG0h94-1f

still uploading, my internet speed kinda sucks, but i'm only missing ending H and P right now, it's getting frustrating... :(

if anyone is able to help, like those two or three people that already got plat, it would be highly appreciated. i'd add the videos and short text guides for those, too.

Can you list the cars? I've been trying to get Valerio's muscle car and everytime I win they stick with the original car. How do you get it?

I've got the citroen sm, but not the other car.

i was also missing a car at the end and i found it very hard to find out which is which... some look very similar etc.

but if it's the valerio car, did you try to actually dump olga? because then you can chose to give her yours (the old) or the new car.

chose to give her "your" car and you should be able to drive away with the valerio car, unlocking it in the process!

i was also missing a car at the end and i found it very hard to find out which is which... some look very similar etc.

but if it's the valerio car, did you try to actually dump olga? because then you can chose to give her yours (the old) or the new car.

chose to give her "your" car and you should be able to drive away with the valerio car, unlocking it in the process!

Is Valerio that guy whom you are racing? So you will win that Racing Lambo like car? Or is there some other hidden? 

Is Valerio that guy whom you are racing? So you will win that Racing Lambo like car? Or is there some other hidden? 

it's that fascist guy who wants to race you when you take the first exit right, yes.

afaik you can get two cars from him, the citroen sm and the other "muscle car" thing. 

the muscle car should look like this (i think): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Esprit

how many cars do you have now? most cars can be identified rather easily, but some are way too similar. i had problems with this too :(

it's that fascist guy who wants to race you when you take the first exit right, yes.

afaik you can get two cars from him, the citroen sm and the other "muscle car" thing. 

the muscle car should look like this (i think): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Esprit

how many cars do you have now? most cars can be identified rather easily, but some are way too similar. i had problems with this too :(

Made it. It was Valerios car (I had no idea there would some car specific thing :D ) plat done, singing with happiness :)

Excuse me, how many cars there are in total in the game?

There are 13 cars.

You can get new cars from:

Gorilla (left and say you are alone):

- His own after police chase

- the one you can steal before police chase

- if you go right and say to the racing guy that your car is not in condition, you will race with theirs and if you win, its yours.

Nazi Valerio (right):

- If you drive some modern and win, you will get something similar to Lotus or Lambo

- If you drive something old, that so called Citroen old crap, he will race you with something different

- If you screw his racing and go left instead to Sieana, you will lose and get old VW Bus

Priest (You lose with Valerio and separate from Olga or separate from Gorilla after heading right)

- You will drive with his own car

Farmer Guy

- Lose with Valerio and stay wih Olga thats Triwheel "car"

Police Car is for making 10 endings

4 cars should be the starting number 

= 13

• Like 2

There are 13 cars.

You can get new cars from:

Gorilla (left and say you are alone):

- His own after police chase

- the one you can steal before police chase

- if you go right and say to the racing guy that your car is not in condition, you will race with theirs and if you win, its yours.

Nazi Valerio (right):

- If you drive some modern and win, you will get something similar to Lotus or Lambo

- If you drive something old, that so called Citroen old crap, he will race you with something different

- If you screw his racing and go left instead to Sieana, you will lose and get old VW Bus

Priest (You lose with Valerio and separate from Olga or separate from Gorilla after heading right)

- You will drive with his own car

Farmer Guy

- Lose with Valerio and stay wih Olga thats Triwheel "car"

Police Car is for making 10 endings

4 cars should be the starting number 

= 13

Thank you very much!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi, Full roster trophy is still glitched on v1.02.

I got stuck in 90% of trophy.

Finally, I found the bug is Valerio's Muscle Car (Route Right).

Anyway, here is solution for trophy 90%→100%:

1. Delete your Save file.

2. New Game

3. Focus on route right two times and get two cars form Valerio (Speed one and Slow one) as soon as possible.

4. Now you have 4+2 cars, get other 7 cars (10 endings for police car)

5. Trophy pop on ending staff roll.

• Like 1