Gourmand Trophy Q

sundevilg

Eat it yourself. I played the game normally until I was almost done, then printed a checklist. I played with a 2nd controller which I dragged through the easy mode levels. At the Camp fire I'd get two or three meals going at once, then eat them with my main while continuing to cook with the 2nd character. I worked backwards in order of ingredient rarity, and it popped pretty quickly.

• 4 years later...
On 10/11/2016 at 7:50 AM, Hemiak said:

Eat it yourself. I played the game normally until I was almost done, then printed a checklist. I played with a 2nd controller which I dragged through the easy mode levels. At the Camp fire I'd get two or three meals going at once, then eat them with my main while continuing to cook with the 2nd character. I worked backwards in order of ingredient rarity, and it popped pretty quickly.

Do you have a link to the check list you used?

On 2/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, Helyx said:

I did a quick Google search, and the first result was the trophy guide right here on PSNP. That should help.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2054-dragons-crown/34-gourmand

I was thinking more of an actual checklist but I got it anyway. Turns out the only thing I was missing was cooking the chiken in the pot and pan, never got the chicken before cause I always just killed the red dragon. I'm just glad to be done with this trophy, I did multiple long adventures leading to broken gear trying to find what I hadn't cooked.

• 10 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:11 PM, DocWong said:

I was thinking more of an actual checklist but I got it anyway. Turns out the only thing I was missing was cooking the chiken in the pot and pan, never got the chicken before cause I always just killed the red dragon. I'm just glad to be done with this trophy, I did multiple long adventures leading to broken gear trying to find what I hadn't cooked.

The Minotaur tongue was the one I kept missing because I never went back that way through Bilbaron after my first playthrough or for one-off quests.