Does the game get harder?

TheLiamK

Hey all,

So I've only been playing for an hour and a half or so an I can't help but notice the game is really easy. I'm playing as a Demon Hunter and a few levels back I unlocked a rapid fire ability that hits about 5 times a second. I also have a ring that gives me I think 9/10 points of heath back every time I htt an attack. This means that basically all I am doing is holding down the rapid attack and, thanks to the regen, I'm having no trouble at all killing everything and staying alive. I was just wondering if it's meant to be easy this early on and it will get harder of if I need to nerf myself and/or raise the difficulty.

Cheers.

Hey all,

So I've only been playing for an hour and a half or so an I can't help but notice the game is really easy. I'm playing as a Demon Hunter and a few levels back I unlocked a rapid fire ability that hits about 5 times a second. I also have a ring that gives me I think 9/10 points of heath back every time I htt an attack. This means that basically all I am doing is holding down the rapid attack and, thanks to the regen, I'm having no trouble at all killing everything and staying alive. I was just wondering if it's meant to be easy this early on and it will get harder of if I need to nerf myself and/or raise the difficulty.

Cheers.

You can raise the difficulty. Later harder modes (which isn't the same as difficulty) will be available too, which affect enemy numbers and their stats. 

The game is notoriously easy. Your two best options are as you said nerf yourself with half armor or push through the game as quickly as possible, because once you finish once you can raise the stakes to actually challenging levels.

That's to the best of my knowledge anyway. It's been a long time since I got the Platinum.

It doesn't get harder, only different due to enemy attacks. If the game is too easy for you, raise the difficulty as that will increase your rewards as well. You can increase or decrease a level in game everytime you level up, but you need to return to main menu if you want to change further than that.