3x Fame Boost is now active until server shutdown

Ragowit

Well that's pretty decent of them. I wonder if it would be possible to get the Augment drops increased as well.

Now to work out if level 50 is realistic... Hmm, I still need 20-30 hrs on pretty much dead servers. And even boosting across regions will be difficult.

Then it's possible to finish before closure?

Not that I'd recommend anybody starting the game now, but if the servers become active or if you can get a group together (6 or 8 minimum, I think), then yeah I'd say so.

Also need to consider the Augmentation upgrades which are rare drops.

Edited by mekktor
  • Like 1

What a joke, how much could it really cost to have small server access for a small player pool. This was a good game and now it will be useless spaced consumed on your HDD. 

Why can't you delete it from your HDD?

Also, have you looked into game hosting server pricing? They ain't some cheap godaddy-priced option.

It's been a long time since I played. What is Fame and how you achieve it? I need that asap. I've got 18 lvl 'till 50

Fame is XP. You get something like 3000-7000 per match depending on how well you played. To reach lvl 50 you need around 2.3 million. 

At lvl 30 you are about 1/3 of the way there so you would still need to play 30 hours or so. I'm not sure if you can get it faster boosting though.

Edited by mekktor

Fame is XP. You get something like 3000-7000 per match depending on how well you played. To reach lvl 50 you need around 2.3 million. 

At lvl 30 you are about 1/3 of the way there so you would still need to play 30 hours or so. I'm not sure if you can get it faster boosting though.

s-l300.jpg