Mr. Kelley Unlock - Battle Finale Excellent Rating

Potter13579

Well, the good news is I at least figured out how to get past it by the time you replied. I went back for the golden gun cheat and applied it to the duel and did what I normally try to do in lining up my shots pretty close together and somehow made it through the duel without a scratch before he could fire his gun. I don't remember where I actually placed the shots, but I tend to compress them all by the groin area. Idk if the golden gun actually did anything, but I basically got it on my third or fourth with the golden gun. With how many times I got shot down to death immediately though, it practically feels luck based with how Kelley fires his gun sooner than other times. Thanks anyway though, I'm sure this thread will be helpful for others that need help on it.

• 2 years later...
On 21/10/2016 at 7:43 AM, Potter13579 said:

Well, the good news is I at least figured out how to get past it by the time you replied. I went back for the golden gun cheat and applied it to the duel and did what I normally try to do in lining up my shots pretty close together and somehow made it through the duel without a scratch before he could fire his gun. I don't remember where I actually placed the shots, but I tend to compress them all by the groin area. Idk if the golden gun actually did anything, but I basically got it on my third or fourth with the golden gun. With how many times I got shot down to death immediately though, it practically feels luck based with how Kelley fires his gun sooner than other times. Thanks anyway though, I'm sure this thread will be helpful for others that need help on it.

I got excellent in bounty hunter mode but it didn't count.

• 10 months later...
On 10/22/2016 at 7:53 PM, IJJosh said:

You'll most likely take damage so the best thing to do is too kill a couple of Towns people to make your multiplier go up. Thats what I did

Thanks for this it worked! 

Just need to kill 3 civilians, otherwise the mission fails. 

Edited by Yenrou-V2

• 2 years later...