Gatcha, Gatcha! & If you don't move, it won't see you!

jmargraves

Hello! 

Maybe I'm a complete idiot.. but.. I can't figure out how to get credits to play the claw game... when I play one of the random games (the monster going through the town, the western shoot out, etc, etc) I get those coins after completing it (I have almost 100?) are THOSE the coins that I use for the claw machine? If not.. how do I get any?

Does anyone know what level I can get the "If you don't move, it won't see you!" trophy? Maybe these two trophies are related... and that's why I'm having issues? 

Halp! 

The coins you get from the mini games are what you use to play the crane game. One of the prizes is a big monster which will be placed ouside. Once you have that monster look up and make a noise to get its attention if neccessary and you should get the trophy.

There is also a second monster which is placed on the display shelf. That's NOT the one you need for the trophy.

Hello! 

Maybe I'm a complete idiot.. but.. I can't figure out how to get credits to play the claw game... when I play one of the random games (the monster going through the town, the western shoot out, etc, etc) I get those coins after completing it (I have almost 100?) are THOSE the coins that I use for the claw machine? If not.. how do I get any?

I may be an idiot as well, but I finally figured it out last night, after you open the mini bot platform, don't put your controller in the slot yet, and look down and flick up on the touchpad to throw the coins into the slot. 

Hello! 

Does anyone know what level I can get the "If you don't move, it won't see you!" trophy? Maybe these two trophies are related... and that's why I'm having issues? 

Halp! 

You must collect monster toys(mini-bot game) then just head up and you should see a monster wait a few sec and trophy is yours.