DLC Problem and Question

James_Tonto

So I bought the four DLC packs, since I have a physical copy of Muramasa: Rebirth for my Vita. I downloaded the DLC packs, but I can't install any of them, they keep saying they can't detect the game. I dunno if I did something wrong or if it only works with a digitally downloaded version of the game, does anyone know what I'll need to do? Like do I have to go and buy another copy of the game, digitally? 

So I bought the four DLC packs, since I have a physical copy of Muramasa: Rebirth for my Vita. I downloaded the DLC packs, but I can't install any of them, they keep saying they can't detect the game. I dunno if I did something wrong or if it only works with a digitally downloaded version of the game, does anyone know what I'll need to do? Like do I have to go and buy another copy of the game, digitally? 

Are you sure the game and the DLC are from the same region? DLCs aren't compatible with games from other regions.

Are you sure the game and the DLC are from the same region? DLCs aren't compatible with games from other regions.

As far as I know, it's from my region. Not a US/Japanese import, since I didn't have to pay any import fees, just £1.99 for postage and packaging. It arrived fairly quickly too, so I'm pretty positive it came from the EU region. But I can't be a 100% sure, since it doesn't have a separate trophy set, like Demon's Souls or 3D Dot Game Heroes for all the different regions.

I don't know for sure, but iirc Muramasa requires digital download for DLCs to be redeemable.

Aw that sucks...Well I enjoy the game enough to buy a second copy, it just really, really sucks having to buy an additional copy, even if I do love the game >.<

As far as I know, it's from my region. Not a US/Japanese import, since I didn't have to pay any import fees, just £1.99 for postage and packaging. It arrived fairly quickly too, so I'm pretty positive it came from the EU region. But I can't be a 100% sure, since it doesn't have a separate trophy set, like Demon's Souls or 3D Dot Game Heroes for all the different regions.

Aw that sucks...Well I enjoy the game enough to buy a second copy, it just really, really sucks having to buy an additional copy, even if I do love the game >.<

There's no EU-retail copy of Muramsa Rebirth. Which age-rating board is listed on the front cover? ESRB? Then it's the US-version.

Aksys only bothered to release the game as download in europe. I also have an US-retail and I had to buy the EU-download so I could enjoy the DLCs. And now I have two Muramasa-bubbles.

EDIT:

If your game-card (--> catalog-number on it: PCSE-00240) or the box look like this than it's the US-version:

http://ogdb.eu/index.php?section=game&gameid=72769

The site is in german but still shouldn't be a problem as it should be clear where to click to enlarge the images. ;)

Edited by Crimson Idol