The Haggler

CrimsonFalzar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This trophy seems to have glitched on me. I acquired 3 emeralds from a chest in a village and mined for 38. Any work around? Not sure if I back up my save, delete the save and Minecraft from the PS4, then reinstall Minecraft and play the original tutorial world will work or not.

I am a ways from attempting this though - got a ton of stuff I want to do in my world before taking drastic measures after I am done with everything else.  

If I can't get it then I can't get it. Frustrating, but not going to let a trophy ruin the fun I am having.

They may have changed how the tutorial world looks in the new update but this is how I did it. 

I had this problem too. A work around is to go to the tutorial world and it gives you an introduction to trading in the villager town close to spawn. You can easily craft tools to mine and acquire the items you need in the world to spam trading with all the villagers there. I had to get more than 30, I believe it was close to a stack of emeralds but it eventually worked for me. 

• Like 1