The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2

• 1 month later...

I'm so Glad this 2° Game is completly separated from the first one since i won't play that (Mostly because of a time matter, already too many Rpgs i have and want before)!

But this one Wow it seems really cool and interesting, every trailer Really catch me, i'll sure get it in the Future after the West Release!!!

2 hours ago, Arkthur said:

Hm, the first one never caught my attention. This one looks improved but still....not quite sure if I want it.

The 1st one was so good, it had a good plot.

I loved Metallica and Visco, i wonder if this one will have memorable characters like them.

Metallica and Visco will be missed.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
6 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

I see this game bundle with the https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3902-the-witch-and-the-hundred-knight-revival-edition edition for $14 (NA) till 3/15/23. Cheapest it has been.

But is it any good? #2 has barely any owners it seems compare to the first one but pretty cheap for both games.

no, it stinks. Just play the first one

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

I see this game bundle with the https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3902-the-witch-and-the-hundred-knight-revival-edition edition for $14 (NA) till 3/15/23. Cheapest it has been.

But is it any good? #2 has barely any owners it seems compare to the first one but pretty cheap for both games.

Story in the first one is way better than the second one. However, combat in the second is better in some capacity.