All's Fare in Love and War

turpinator1986

So I didn't buy the cab company until after I had 100% completion. Got the initial call then nothing after. So I reloaded an old save and tried again, same exact thing. I've tried all manner of things to get this call but nothing helps. Are there any new solutions to this? Everything I see is from when the game first came out and Ive tried them but with no luck :(

So I didn't buy the cab company until after I had 100% completion. Got the initial call then nothing after. So I reloaded an old save and tried again, same exact thing. I've tried all manner of things to get this call but nothing helps. Are there any new solutions to this? Everything I see is from when the game first came out and Ive tried them but with no luck :(

Supposedly manager missions are most likely triggered during mondays. Sleeping until monday morning and drive around as Franklin waiting for call. 

Unfortunately after ruining one private fare mission (killed "mission" giver accidently) I never receiver another private fare missions. I had to start new save and do missions up until you were able to buy properties as Franklin. Slept until next monday and private fare mission triggered in 15 minutes of driving. Hope you dont have to start new save though. Just wanted to say this if nothing else works then use it as last resort.

EDIT: Noticed that this on ps4 section, my issue happened on ps3 version incase it matters.

Edited by Kavatus

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm having the exact same problem and couldn't fix it, but here's a sugestion that works for a lot of people.

During a Strangers and Freaks mission u (as Franklin) have to help Tonya (that friend of his) with towing some cars. Before starting the mission save the game (so u can load it if doesnt work) play the mission and at the end the call form the cab co. calls u. If he doesn't, load the save and try again. Do it a couple of times and it SHOULD pop.

Again, this didnt work for me but worked for a lot of people, might be worth a shot ;) good luck

Btw, driving arround won't probably help as said before, if doesnt pop in a few hours, it will never pop unless u trigger it somehow (wich is what i've been trying to figure out, how to trigger it).