PSNProfiles won't update my trophies (Titanfall2 example)

wqwojtek
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hi.

As stated in topic - even though my Sony account shows the trophies I have earned since this Friday, although PSNProfiles won't synch them. I do the sync, site says sync successfull and then I only see my last game trophies nothing from Titanfall 2 purchased and played since this Friday... Sad :(

Howgh!

Hi.

As stated in topic - even though my Sony account shows the trophies I have earned since this Friday, although PSNProfiles won't synch them. I do the sync, site says sync successfull and then I only see my last game trophies nothing from Titanfall 2 purchased and played since this Friday... Sad :(

Howgh!

Hey, it looks like you recently set your trophy list to "Private" or "Friends Only" in the privacy settings on your PSN account. Go to this help page, scroll down to the PS4 section, and be sure to pay special attention to step 7 and 13 ;)

You can skip steps 8 - 10 by the way as it's likely not part of the issue you're having.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Hey, it looks like you recently set your trophy list to "Private" or "Friends Only" in the privacy settings on your PSN account. Go to this help page, scroll down to the PS4 section, and be sure to pay special attention to step 7 and 13 ;)

You can skip steps 8 - 10 by the way as it's likely not part of the issue you're having.

Mine seems to be going this too. 2 earned trophies today, and 2 new games added. Yet update twice and its not showing up. I havn't changed any settings today or yesterday. There was a odd ps4 security update about 3-5 days ago, did i answer something wrong? if so what?

Mine seems to be going this too. 2 earned trophies today, and 2 new games added. Yet update twice and its not showing up. I havn't changed any settings today or yesterday. There was a odd ps4 security update about 3-5 days ago, did i answer something wrong? if so what?

Yes you probably did. I had the same issue. The questions were weard and they ask you who should be able to see your games and I think I said that only my friends should be able to do so. The thing is, that this choice will probably change your trophy settings as well, because mine were private after this.

Change them back and everything should be fine.

there seems to be an issue with syncing to psnp... i had those security questions but none of my games are hidden... none is checked in the list ... i earned 1 trophy... ps3 sees it ps4 sees but i can't get it on psnp :(

edit:
nvmnd it got fixed... thx for the quick repeair sly :D

Edited by deotricky