Saving Trophy Sorting Options

Every time I load up my GTA IV trophies, it sorts it by XMB by default, even if I change it. I want it (and the rest of the games) to sort by Type every time I open their pages. Any way that could happen?

EDIT: I don't mean for everyone. Maybe just a setting where people can choose their default Sort Type? Or save whatever they choose on any given game as their personal default Sort Type?

Sly has a lot of stuff he plans to add which he won't reveal as other sites will just pinch his ideas.

Just be patient, the more time Sly spends answering threads, the less time he's spending putting together all the features he has planned (and members are asking for).

I'm sure as the number of features on the site increases, the requirement to save particular settings will become more pressing, that's the time to deal with it.

I know, there are just a lot of features that I'm sure Sly doesn't consider important enough/worth it to ever really implement. Just wondering more than anything if this is one of those. ;)

I think this is probably a good idea (the ability to offer a adjustable default sorting option for all games trophies), but he may think otherwise... and instead of letting the suggestion sink too far down, I figured I'd just bump the thread and see if Sly stops by for a little insight on it. That's all. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Again, I don't like bumping my threads, but I just don't get why this idea seems so unpopular lol.

Yeah, it's not terribly difficult to switch the trophy list to sort by Type everytime I load a games trophy page... but this seems like a viable setting to allow users to set permanently for themselves. With as complex as the site is growing to, surely making the sorting options user-based shouldn't be too impossible right?

It doesn't even need to be a seperate setting, could just save the Sort I set a game to and use it for all of them.

I would love to hear something back from Sly about this, because it's a feature that would make posting tips more convenient for me (and I assume others) since the default XMB sort setting always organizes the trophies in a seemingly incoherent fashion. Just going Plat, Gold, Silver and Bronze for every game is much nicer to look at IMO.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...